Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Top 5 most unlikely UFC Champions of all time

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    I would go Serra, Griffin, Edgar, Brock and Frank Mir (winning a second title after his accident). I know nothing of Jenum or Menne so they are possibly better suited to this list than some of my picks.
    Menne is the guy getting ko'd here

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    I guess I could see how maybe some people would be surprised about Dillashaw, but I disagree. I was very impressed by him in his streak before his loss to Raphael and thought he had what it takes. Weidman too.

Serra of course. Forrest second. Nobody thought he would make it out of a fight with Rampage at the time. Edgar in his first fight with Penn is also a good one. Couture. Everyone has pretty much got it.
    For Dillashaw it was how he beat him. He has power and I gave him a puncher chance but I didn't expect him to out class him on the feet. It was less than a year since Assuncao had outstruck him.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Anyone said Rousey yet? It was pretty unlikely seeing as how there will never be women fighting in UFC eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Honourable Mention (because it was SF not UFC): Daniel Cormier.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

Thread Information