+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo rips ‘pu--y’ Chad Mendes: ‘Keep talking while you have a mouth’

Default Jose Aldo rips ‘pu--y’ Chad Mendes: ‘Keep talking while you have a mouth’

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/7/11...ances-mma-news

Jose Aldo rips ‘pu--y’ Chad Mendes: ‘Keep talking while you have a mouth’

Shots fired.

Jose Aldo was not happy to hear what Chad Mendes had to say about him. In a recent interview to The MMA Hour, Mendes said the UFC featherweight champion "can’t run forever" after the cancellation of their rematch at UFC 176.

Aldo, who decided not to do any interviews after he got injured and was forced out of the Aug. 2 card, decided to fire back.

The Nova Uniao talent sent a statement to Combate, calling Mendes a "pu--y" and questioning what his "supplments" are.

"Maybe I have so many injuries because I’m not taking the same ‘supplements’ you take," Aldo wrote. "I have injuries because I train a lot to beat you like I did last time, and I think you remember that and still have nightmares about it. I did all the medical exams I had to do, but if you’re a doctor now, I can send them so you can take a look. Maybe you can prescript one of your supplements so I can heal faster.

"The one who gets beat up usually runs away from another beating, but you can’t run forever because I’m going after you. Before the cage is closed you can say whatever you want, because once they close it you won’t be able to open your mouth, so keep talking while you have a mouth. And who are you to say where we are going to fight? I don’t think Dana White would be happy to see someone making his decisions."

Mendes doesn’t sound happy with the possibility of his rematch being moved to the UFC 179 card in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in October.

"You’re the one who seems to only fight at your home, who desperately doesn’t want to fight in Brazil," Aldo replied. "I got injured before and my fight with Frankie Edgar was (the fight) moved from Brazil to Las Vegas. I fought your coach (Urijah Faber) in your home (Sacramento), fought at Mark Hominick’s home in front of 55,000 fans, I fought in Japan and Europe. And now you tell me you want to be the champion? A champion doesn’t choose opponents or where the fight is going to be. And now I ask you, who’s the real pu--y?"
    Wow I've never seen Aldo this fired up. I don't blame him as Mendes has been talking some unnecessary shit with all this "Aldo can't run away forever". That's insane given that Aldo has already knocked him out cold in one round, and has recently said that Mendes is the most deserving to challenge for the title.

UFC is probably loving it as they felt Aldo needs to make some noise.

I hope Mendes knocks him out, shuts him up, and brings the title to where it belongs.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I hope Mendes knocks him out, shuts him up, and brings the title to where it belongs.
    Merica!!!

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Merica!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	728Click image for larger version. 

ID:	728Click image for larger version. 

ID:	728

My everyday apparel.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I hope Mendes knocks him out
    I hope Aldo doesn't grab the cage.

This place looks mighty different
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    This place looks mighty different
    the fuck??

the fuck what
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Aldo's pissed.. I'm a huge Mendes fan, but Jose' is not ducking him and that was a foolish thing to say. I agree with Jose's angst here, it's merited.

I see both sides of the coin on this one. I feel Mendes was out of line in his comments with regards to Aldo running from him. I do not believe that Aldo is running at all. I do believe however that Aldo is injury prone. He's had to reschedule a total of 4 fights in the UFC due to injury. Considering he only has had 6 UFC fights total (not counting the WEC fights) that's not an impressive set of numbers.

However, Aldo's retort and inferring that Mendes is using illegal performance enhancing agents is even further out of line. Call him a pussy all you want, but I do not feel it's appropriate for a champion to infer that an opponent is or has used illegal performance enhancing agents without providing definitive proof to support such an allegation. Just my $.02

On a side note I am glad there is a little bad blood between the two guys. I hope it translates into that much more exciting of a fight between them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information