Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo rips ‘pu--y’ Chad Mendes: ‘Keep talking while you have a mouth’

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Aldo's pissed.. I'm a huge Mendes fan, but Jose' is not ducking him and that was a foolish thing to say. I agree with Jose's angst here, it's merited.
    That's true, but it goes further back than that, and Aldo's statements here are certainly worse than Mendes'.

Quote Originally Posted by helipoison View Post
    I see both sides of the coin on this one. I feel Mendes was out of line in his comments with regards to Aldo running from him. I do not believe that Aldo is running at all. I do believe however that Aldo is injury prone. He's had to reschedule a total of 4 fights in the UFC due to injury. Considering he only has had 6 UFC fights total (not counting the WEC fights) that's not an impressive set of numbers.

However, Aldo's retort and inferring that Mendes is using illegal performance enhancing agents is even further out of line. Call him a pussy all you want, but I do not feel it's appropriate for a champion to infer that an opponent is or has used illegal performance enhancing agents without providing definitive proof to support such an allegation. Just my $.02

On a side note I am glad there is a little bad blood between the two guys. I hope it translates into that much more exciting of a fight between them.
    I agree with the anomosity point. Que somebody saying it's a work, because all pro fighters are secret best friends, and could never genuinely dislike each other.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Aldo sounds foolish accusing Mendes of PED's. Aldo should do what he does best: keep his mouth shut and hurt people.

Oh yeah. Fighting words. Let's heat this shit up!

Nice to see some old guys back around btw.

I miss Hoss.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Whatever happened to that gif postin mug don-o? Did he get banned?

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    the fuck what
    What is different? Aldo was just saying not long ago that Mendes is a faggot. This is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    What is different? Aldo was just saying not long ago that Mendes is a faggot. This is nothing new.
    Pretty sure he was referring to the site.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

No qualms with what Also I'd stating.
    You subliminally call a man a coward, one that has beaten all put in front of him, I am fine with him speculating on the guys supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I hope Mendes knocks him out, shuts him up, and brings the title to where it belongs.
    Where does the title belong besides with the reigning defending champ?

Thread Information