Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo rips ‘pu--y’ Chad Mendes: ‘Keep talking while you have a mouth’

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    http://www.bjpenn.com/mendes-fires-b...ent-deez-nuts/

"supplement deez nutz"

LOL, I thought that was funny. I dont really like or dislike either fighter so I hope this fight ends in good ol fashion knock out, and I dont care who that is.
    LOL. I laughed, but good lord...
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

while ur home restin that neck Im out bustin my ass a… - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/mendes-fires-b....rfB1KOQ3.dpuf
    To be fair, Mendes got plenty of rest himself last time they fought.

Mendes is annoying me with this crap and Aldo playing into it is kind of bothering me as well.

Aldo owes Mendes zero and has even less to prove at this point.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Mendes , how in the FUCK do you talk shit and say a guy is running from you whom has knocked you out cold. He put Mendes down like you do a sick puppy and then went on to the next guy in the division.
    I enjoy shit talking, hence my reference to old school Rock a few threads back, but what makes shit talking good is when it contains truth to it.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

I don't like what Mendes is saying, but I do think it's hype. He starts by saying that he's in Aldo's head, which is the first hint. Then he just takes what Aldo accused him of and extends it (bribing to hide "supplements"). Seems like he's just trolling him.

dude i literally LOL'd when i originally seen that picture. so damn funny

Unregistered Guest

Default To be fair...

I think Chad just made those comments to ensure he would keep his title shot, create more beef and more people will want to watch the fight (see Chael Sonnen). Also Aldo played right into his hands by reacting the way he did creating even more hype for the fight and making people interested to see if Aldo really can tear Chad's mouth off. Now there's no way off them changing match ups because it just to god darn interesting. Agreed that Aldo is above this though and definitely doesn't have anything to prove. I like both guys, whatever happens should be a great fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Chad just made those comments to ensure he would keep his title shot, create more beef and more people will want to watch the fight (see Chael Sonnen). Also Aldo played right into his hands by reacting the way he did creating even more hype for the fight and making people interested to see if Aldo really can tear Chad's mouth off. Now there's no way off them changing match ups because it just to god darn interesting. Agreed that Aldo is above this though and definitely doesn't have anything to prove. I like both guys, whatever happens should be a great fight.
    Hey, welcome. You should register, we like new members that are ACTUALLY insightful and intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I don't like what Mendes is saying, but I do think it's hype. He starts by saying that he's in Aldo's head, which is the first hint. Then he just takes what Aldo accused him of and extends it (bribing to hide "supplements"). Seems like he's just trolling him.
    He definitely is just fucking with Aldo.. Shenanigans i tell ya!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    He definitely is just fucking with Aldo.. Shenanigans i tell ya!
    did you say shenanigans?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    did you say shenanigans?
    Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    You have to know what you don't know.

Unregistered Guest

Default Thankyou HillBilly Deluxe

Will consider registering!

Thread Information