Thread: WWE dropkick in an Amateur MMA fight

Default WWE dropkick in an Amateur MMA fight

This guy is an amateur fighter and Indie wrestler that trains with my nephew. He landed a beautiful dropkick in a legit fight. check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6BI...ature=youtu.be
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Not bad!!
    Minowaman would be proud (watch first 10 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3XV3gMkHgI
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Ha Ha nice. Yeah the kid actually lost the fight. He got choked out in the next round lol but you gotta admire him for having the guts to try it. There is a much better video of it somewhere, if I find it I'll post it
    Believe in Chimichanga's

That's pretty awesome. A dropkick isn't a wise move in an MMA fight because it leaves the kicker wide open when they fall to the mat, but this guy nailed it.

Roman Reigns has been using the Superman Punch as one of his finishing moves, more WWE-MMA crossover.

Haha that is awesome and completely pointless at the same time lol. If you are going to take that much risk then you might as well try an enziguri style switch kick as you at least have the chance to land with some force. When Frankie kept grabbing his kicks Bendo tried an old school enziguri and would have taken his head off if he connected, it would have been one of the best knockouts I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Haha that is awesome and completely pointless at the same time lol. If you are going to take that much risk then you might as well try an enziguri style switch kick as you at least have the chance to land with some force. When Frankie kept grabbing his kicks Bendo tried an old school enziguri and would have taken his head off if he connected, it would have been one of the best knockouts I've seen.
    Another idea would be the Jeff Hardy style enziguri. That's if the defending fighter isn't holding the foot to his/her body.

Yeah that's what I was trying to describe by enziguri style switch kick but I lacked the eloquence lol, your description made a lot more sense! Jumping enziguri is probably what I should have said.

Believe in Chimichanga's

Icon delete your damn Private Messages so I can send you one, it says your inbox storage is too full.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

done, sorry I dont get many messages so I never have needed to delete them lol
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Thread Information