Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Bisping's Career Derailed Due To PED's

Joe, Barry Bonds was a hall of famer with or without steroids. Difference being you take a guy that hits 500 home runs and turn him into a guy that hits damn near 800. GNC doesn't do that, IMO.

It also boils down the rules. If the rules say you can take x, y, and z at gnc, then it is ok. If the rules say no to hgh, then it is not ok.

That doesn't answer the fundamental question as to whether or not they could complete a full training camp without this "assistance".

Sure, PEDs don't assist technique per se, but if you can train harder, longer and get fewer injuries with superior recuperation time and a solid energy boost, especially at a stage in their careers when by all accounts, they should be slowing down, then it becomes a problem.

Personally, it'd take a fool to think that the complexion of Bisping/Sonnen doesn't have a possibility of changing- even in the slightest, given all that we know about Sonnen.

3. Default

How much of Sonnen do you want a lay at the door of TRT, and how much at the door of the cocktail of other drugs he had in his system though? I can buy the result of bisping/sonnen being affected by "P.E.D.s" but his other losses were legit losses to much better fighters. Yes, the H-bomb gif is pretty and all, but it never happens if Bisping doesnt spend the whole fight circling to Dan's power hand. Thats not TRT, thats piss poor planning on Bisping's behalf.

EDIT: Im now beginning to wonder how much TRT was vilified by fighters using TRT with other non-exempted P.E.D.s. I can believe Vitor's recent "elevated levels" as being a direct result of TRT, but Sonnen and Overeem each having more test then an entire D1 college football team throw a lot of shadow on something which, if monitered and administered correctly, could have given us a few more years of enjoying our heroes/legends compete.
    Last edited by W.Silva>C.Norris; 07-13-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Love the article, and you can't really think that TRT wasn't helping some of those fighters extent their careers. Vitor started fighting in 1996, he has been fighting for 18 years and your going to tell me TRT and various other drugs hasn't extended his career,come on! Hendo started fighting in 1997 so he is not better.

Would Bisping have won, can't really say. Would some of those fighters even have been matched against him, probably not if it wasn't for the drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyAles View Post
    As a former Liverpool player it is hard to support United on these kind of occasions but regardless, Chelsea will win it. I feel sorry for Avram Grant because the media have been unfair to him despite the fact he came within a whisker of winning the Premier League title and has steered them to the Champions League final.
    Strategy CouncilThe Professional soccer Strategy Council brings together UEFA's vice-presidents, four representatives of the clubs elected by the European Club Forum, four representatives of the leagues nominated by the European Professional soccer Leagues and four representatives named by the European section of the players' union FIFPro. Format proposalsIn Monaco on Thursday, Mr Platini cheap nike nfl jerseys revealed his proposal for the UEFA Champions League format from 2009 to 2012, which will be presented to the UEFA Executive Committee for decision this autumn.
    "People in Bitola deserve to watch European games, said the president of Pelister's board of directors Jovo Krstevski. "Bitola has given many players to the national so we should see F.Y.R. Macedonia play here,Running repairsRenovation work in Bitola will begin at the end of the season, while FK Vardar have already started running repairs as they approach the end of what has been a poor season by their standards
    That defeat would not hollister uk prevent the Germans from reaching the semi-finals, where they came up against an exciting young French side. The game in Seville, besides being cheap jerseys a breathtaking spectacle (3-3), would enter FIFA World CupĀ™ history as the first match to be decided by a penalty shoot-out.
    However, the 2005 edition of the championship provided Bhutia and his team-mates with a chance to regain dominance. The striker from East Bengal, who was the cheap nhl jerseys first Indian to play in the English professional league following a two and a half-year stint with Bury, helped to steer his team to their third title by scoring in the 2-0 win over Bangladesh in the final.
    News from:
    http://www.apositiveplace.org/searchResuitsr.asp
    LOL no one fucking cares. Jump off a cliff and die already.

I don't think that even fighting Hendo w/o HGH would've helped Bisping... he kept circling to the left... towards Hendo's right... either bad game plan or not following it. That would have finished Bisping anyway.

great article Fed, meant to tell you sooner, but havent had a chance to comment.

as for the fucker spamming posting the stream, get that shit out of here!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I'm working on eliminating the spam crap

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Keep up the good work brother!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Go to his house punch him in the mouth and then body slam him ...... MMA style!

Thread Information