Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gina Carano Meeting With UFC Next Week, Wants To Fight Rousey

Default Gina Carano Meeting With UFC Next Week, Wants To Fight Rousey

http://www.mmanews.com/gina-carano-u...-ronda-rousey/

Dana White tells ESPN:

“One down [Holly Holm], one to go. I’m going to meet with Gina next week and get that fu-king thing done. Next week, man. It’s just a matter of me and Lorenzo going to jump on a plane to Los Angeles, get in a room with her and her lawyer and get this thing done.”

“There is no doubt about it, she wants to fight. And she wants to fight Ronda.”

Gina is gonna get smashed, and not in the good way

Always happy to see Gina at a weigh-in

What a fucking joke.

"One down, one to go", that one to go is Cyborg, not fucking Carano who has not fought in 5 years and would not last 30 seconds against Rousey.

And then we ask ourselves why we enjoy MMA less and less. Because of stupid things like this!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I was thinking the same thing but isn't Cyborg booked to fight in December? Meaning they couldn't sign her even if they wanted to?

Yeh, she's booked to fight at 135... Presumably her last fight outside of the UFC as long as she wins.

And, bleh! If Carano goes straight into a title fight with Rousey it'll show that division for what it is to the UFC...

Her last fight was years ago and she was outclassed.
    I get they want a money fight but be patient and let Holm and Cyborg come

No way she can make 135.

Yeah I don't see her making weight myself.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Regardless if she can make the weight, she's stupid if she doesnt take a fight before that just to shake the rust off personally I feel.. Asking to jump right in to fight Ronda is foolish especially when you been on the shelf for a bit and enjoying the "movie" money
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information