Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gina Carano Meeting With UFC Next Week, Wants To Fight Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Regardless if she can make the weight, she's stupid if she doesnt take a fight before that just to shake the rust off personally I feel.. Asking to jump right in to fight Ronda is foolish especially when you been on the shelf for a bit and enjoying the "movie" money
    Hell Holly Holm, who has at least been active, is smart enough to take a tune up fight.
    Cyborg is making a test run at 135 prior to deciding to challenge Rousey, or even negotiate with the UFC.
    Anyone who wants to face the best in their devision should WANT to knock off the rust and test their mettle to verify they are ready prior to. That is unless they are looking for one fight to simply collect a check.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

She is not stupid.
    She realized that UFC is the stupid one to gift her a title shot. A title shot that probably she would not earn fighting other females.

She knows that she has nothing to lose and a lot to win.
    If she wins (hahaha good joke), she will make tons of money, she will become UFC champion, she would be the one who defeated the "invincible" Ronda Rousey and everything will be awesome for her.

If she loses, she will make tons of money anyway, and nothing bad will happen. Everybody expects her to lose anyway.

She does not give a fuck about MMA. She just see that she has a great opportunity and obviously she will take it.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Yeah. She will main event a HUGE PPV. She will get a cut of the PPV sales. She will make tons of sponsorship money. She will probably get a flat rate of 250k to fight Ronda. Yeah I think it's a win\win for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

I tend to think the main reasons for bringing Carano in is to help build Ronda's profile and so she has an opponent until Zingano, Holm and Cyborg are ready and able to face her. Carano is just a stopgap fight until a legitimate contender is available.

Definitely. The ufc will get their moneys worth.

Rousey was pissed about Tate getting a title fight because of a nice ass, surely she'll be more understanding in consideration of Carano having a nice everything.

7. Default

It would be an embarrassment to her legacy for Gina to fight at this point.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I do not want to see this bound to be massacre whatsoever. However, I was reading a bunch of commenting on the ufc's facebook page and they had some status about it cat or holly was a bigger threat and a lot of those casual fans were saying neither and Gina is the only one who could give her a run. That is incredibly stupid but it doesn't matter because if they think it, they'll buy it and the UFC will run with it.

The ufc only cares about ginas legacy to use it to add to rondas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    It would be an embarrassment to her legacy for Gina to fight at this point.
    Does Gina even really have a legacy ?

Thread Information