Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Weidman keeps it short and sweet: I want Vitor Belfort

I want Weidman to knock Vitor's block off. All the way off.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    I wouldn't want the fight in Brazil. I feel you fight the champ in his home country. Plus for some reason I have a feeling sketchy things would happen in Brazil.
    I do agree, but at least if its in Brazil, the fight would still happen if Belfort showed up with a third testicle

Weidman will DESTROY vitor. He is going to be so sluggish coming off of his TRT. I think it will be a quicker version of mayhem vs bisping where mayhem literally just ran out of gas.

You heard the champ. He wants Vitor.

This is such a great fight for me in terms of martial arts, but I've been a fan of Vitor forever and I am really a fan of Weidman as well. I knew back before the first Weidman/Silva fight that this was going to come had Chris beat him, and so he did, twice. I have wanted Vitor to win the gold at least one last time before his career was over since his UFC return. Now that Chris is the champ, I'm torn between the two. Makes it that greater of a fight for me. I would like for it to be in Brazil because Weidman isn't afraid and he has the balls to go down there and beat Vitor in his jungle if he has to.

I like riv's scenario, too.

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    I don't believe anyone needing to clear up drug testing issues and is a big question mark as to whether they can get licensed should ever be getting a title fight. I don't recall the NFL crossing their fingers prior to the Super Bowl while they waited to see if Wilson or Manning could test clean. The NBA didn't seem to be worried about Lebron or Duncan either.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seah...ek-for-seattle

Not a good analogy. The Superbowl Champion Seattle Seahawks were mired in PED related controversy all season. If NFL teams had to have all its players tested before and after each game to get licensed to play there would be no NFL.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Thread Information