Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If he beats Miller, Donald Cerrone wants Nurmagomedov next

Argh fucking spam! Anyway, I think Khabib taking on the winner makes a lot of sense. It's only a matter of time before that guy gets a title shot. Any time he fights he is absolutely dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    I would say Id like to see Miller v Bendo, but I grow tired of watching two guys fight for a decision.
    Miller fight for decision? 16 of his wins are by finish including his last 2. Bendo has been fighting people that are extremely hard to finish as well but I'm more pointing out Miller cause he's a damn machine!

Also I'm going to be glued to this Cerrone/Miller fight with my hands glued in front of my eyes because I just don't want either guy to lose! Still hoping for a grappling fest though!
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Khabib is a good fighter, Id just rather see Cerrone against a good striker. Donald vs wrestlers with limited striking ability, usuallya boring fight.

now here come some posts saying Khabib is a great striker, further missing my point

Never understood why some people get off on doing nothing but 'trying to prove someone wrong'

opinions are not facts, therefore arguing against them only shows your own inability to think like someone else.

Khabib is a good wrestler with good boxing, but his muay thai is no where near Cerrone. (IMO)

Khabib should get the winner, yes. All I am saying is what would be a more entertaining fight

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    Miller fight for decision? 16 of his wins are by finish including his last 2. Bendo has been fighting people that are extremely hard to finish as well but I'm more pointing out Miller cause he's a damn machine!

Also I'm going to be glued to this Cerrone/Miller fight with my hands glued in front of my eyes because I just don't want either guy to lose! Still hoping for a grappling fest though!
    Miller finishing Bendo? Really? No way

besides thats not even the point I was making

the whole dame article was about if Cerrone wins he wants Khabib!
    Last edited by Trodden; 07-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    Miller finishing Bendo? Really? No way

besides thats not even the point I was making

the whole dame article was about if Cerrone wins he wants Khabib!
    Huh? You said you don't want to watch two guys fight for a decision. I just pointed out that Miller finishes most of his fights and Bendo fights people that are not often finished.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

and Miller and Bendo fought,

to a decision

Thread Information