Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest SPAM

thanks fellas! Much appreciated for shutting that shit down.. was really getting out of control.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Edwardmefe is going to town on our asses right now.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

im waiting for them to discover the other sections of this site...seems they are sticking to just General and Noob jack....

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Yup.

Personally just my opinion but I'd rather it take a little effort to sign into the board. Don;t want to make it to easy for people to post here. Quality posts are better then a bunch of posts

last night I was extremely intoxicated watching the home run derby. Thought one of the bots was a real person and started ripping him a new asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I'm gonna merge this with the thread already posted in the site suggestions forum.

I'm killing it as I see it happen today. The stuff last night appears to have been a permissions issue the new admin changed.

I killed as much as I could last night but it took me like 2.5 hours on my ipad which got out of control.
    The new admin already explained what happened. DONT YOU READ THREADS (I'm just kidding )

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    He brings more to this site than a lot of other posters here
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    He brings more to this site than a lot of other posters here
    i see what you did there....

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    The new admin already explained what happened. DONT YOU READ THREADS (I'm just kidding )
    Clearly I do read and clearly it's not fixed.....and clearly this was merged from another thread......can't you read?
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Yup.

Personally just my opinion but I'd rather it take a little effort to sign into the board. Don;t want to make it to easy for people to post here. Quality posts are better then a bunch of posts
    Yes, I would rather have this as well. That way this kind of thing does not keep happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    last night I was extremely intoxicated watching the home run derby. Thought one of the bots was a real person and started ripping him a new asshole.
    How about Cespedes!? I forget the name but that 502 footer was a monster, Cespedes had some moonshots as well tho

I too also jumped the dudes shit for posting the crap in unrelated threads, but realized he was obviously a bot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Clearly I do read and clearly it's not fixed.....and clearly this was merged from another thread......can't you read?
    Thank you for trying to kill as much of the spam as possible, I was serious when I volunteered to help. I'd gladly take out Spam posts to help keep the quality of this forum under control, I dont want the ability to ban anyone or anything was just saying I'd police the forum for spam.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information