Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guest SPAM

Really need to just set the registration process back to what it was before.

Your more likely to drive new and old posters away because of all the spam on here at times. The benefits of a couple new users that would have otherwise been to lazy to go through a slightly more complicated process is not worth it.

Just my opinion of course

I agree ^^^
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

What is with the sign in recently?

I seem to be getting automatically signed out all the time and need to resign in to post?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Is no one else experiencing this?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

it keeps me logged in? Only time it signs me out is when i clear my browsing history and delete cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Is no one else experiencing this?
    Not an issue for me sounds like something on your end.

I'll take his time to complain about spam again. I have yet to see one new poster that is a plus to the forums with the new sign in changes. The only new posters are the ones I see that can't get themselves registered properly yet the spammers have no problem doing this and continually disrupt threads and bump old posts.

There is a new guy named sam12six. He got registered yesterday. He is a good poster.

Spam is still ridiculous. I'm beginning to give up hope that this issue will ever be fixed.

Cat: I'm having an issue when I log in. It takes me directly to some pop up ad and I have to hit the back button to get back to the forums. That's the only log in issue in having though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    There is a new guy named sam12six. He got registered yesterday. He is a good poster.

Spam is still ridiculous. I'm beginning to give up hope that this issue will ever be fixed.

Cat: I'm having an issue when I log in. It takes me directly to some pop up ad and I have to hit the back button to get back to the forums. That's the only log in issue in having though.
    yeah I had SJ fix his account for him, was crazy he said he hadnt been sent a confirmation email since 2009. He's a pretty good poster from what I've seen. Wish that DEMON dude would register as well. Those are about the only 2 aside from Lima420 that are intelligent and insightful, that I have seen anyway.

The owner(Mike) said on Facebook he is working on it and going to have to dump several hundred dollars into it and to bare with him, he is trying to fix it ASAP.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

I'm curious as to why trodden was just banned after posting his satirical editorial on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Wouldn't it make sense to require a certain minimum amount of posts before being allowed to start a thread? Not a crazy amount that will discourage anyone from joining, maybe just 10. It's common on many other forums I've been on and I have seen the spambots with no previous posts starting threads so it could help with that.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Thread Information