Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 45: "Cerrone vs. Miller"

Damnit, 10 for 11 with everybody paying out except for Miller. 5 dollar bet for 2672.15.....shit.

elkv4novnrivion3foivno3irnfo2itng2o3iewnvorfn WOOOOOOOW That was amazing!!

Hoooooooooly. Shit.

What a crazy, brutal fight. Cowboy is on fire, ladies and gentlemen. He finished Miller twice in that fight. Body kick & headkick.

Bittersweet to see Miller get beat like that at the same time. That was a fun fight.

unbelieveable!
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Well that was not the fight I was wanting to see clearly but when Cerrone is on...he's ON
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Holy shit. My hands still hurt from clapping so hard. I scared all of my kids jumping and screaming.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Damnit, 10 for 11 with everybody paying out except for Miller. 5 dollar bet for 2672.15.....shit.
    Oh man, you should've made one of the same with Cerrone. I, too, was off by 1 out of 11 in Sanders tonight in several of my parlays. I would have so much tonight on the $100 I put down. Shitty, but I still hit one for 360, and have a couple more that depend on the Irish boys this weekend.

First time I've rooted for Miller in a fight, first time I've seen him finished like that. Fuck.

Are you kidding me? All the fights were finishes tonight with body punches, counter punches, and submissions? DAMN, I have to see the rest of this card.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Holy shit. My hands still hurt from clapping so hard. I scared all of my kids jumping and screaming.
    I did the same for both the Barboza fight and the main event!! I was pretty pumped how those went down.

Damn good night of fights from what I seen! now I gotta catch a re-air of the prelims and first main card fight...
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Thread Information