Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 45: "Cerrone vs. Miller"

That front kick to the body is just beautiful technique. Looked like the force just snapped right through Miller's lower abdomen.

great fights! Cerrone looked awesome

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Oh man, you should've made one of the same with Cerrone. I, too, was off by 1 out of 11 in Sanders tonight in several of my parlays. I would have so much tonight on the $100 I put down. Shitty, but I still hit one for 360, and have a couple more that depend on the Irish boys this weekend.
    Yeah, I went hard on ONE straight card parlay just consisting of my entire picks for this card, it was a five dollar bet and most of my parlays didn't have Miller since to me, it was a risky bout(although I thought he'd outlast and grind Cerrone to a decision).

I've got some scary parlays going into this weekend's Dublin show, so the sting isn't as bad as it was a few weekends ago when that Ronson SD shanked me on $58K off of a fluke bet.

Damn, has anybody fallen harder, faster than Pat Healy? Ever since pissing dirty, he's just shit the bed. He went from a potential SF title fight with Melendez, to sniffing a UFC contender shot after the Miller win to probably being cut. Rough stretch.....

Dude, that is crazy. 1 off from 58k. I would have a heart attack.

I really wish I could see the rematch between Cerrone and Diaz! Just so he could have the chance to avenge that ass whipping, which I fully believe he can. I don't know what was with Cerrone when he fought Diaz, but it doesn't matter cause he got his ass kicked either way, but I think he could do the same to Nate. Happy for him though.

Barboza's kick is another incredible technique!! It's so awesome to hear the analysts on FS1 right now explaining the type of kick he threw which was lead with the toe, a technique that is extremely painful when landed correctly to the ribs or body.

Wonder how fast Cerrone's turnaround will be? When's Ramadan over? That'll be a fuckin' war.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Are you kidding me? All the fights were finishes tonight with body punches, counter punches, and submissions? DAMN, I have to see the rest of this card.
    sick night of fights from what I hear, I gotta re-watch the prelims and the first Main card fight. I was busy.. LOTS of Finishes
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 07-17-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Wow, I am just watching FS1 and the highlights, and I am blown away by all the finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Wonder how fast Cerrone's turnaround will be? When's Ramadan over? That'll be a fuckin' war.
    Ramadan will end around the 28th July. Who has he been linked to fight?

Khabib.

Who I think would beat Cerrone, unfortunately.

WHAT! Just saw Martins KO of Alex White. DAMN!

Thread Information