Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 45: "Cerrone vs. Miller"

I'm having a blast myself.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Epic fail by the production team saying Frankie Edgar was featherweight champ. Anik even said it.

Been enjoying the fights so far. Fightpass is working but my stream is choppy but I'm blaming that because of where I live. I can't wait for Cerrone/Miller, I've come to accept (sort of) that one of them will not win but I am still hoping for a grapplefest fight! Goooo Barboza. By the way, I'm not reading this thread while I'm watching Fightpass just in case I'm minutes behind again.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Just a random update Ronda Rousey won female athlete of the year at the ESPYs

Holy fucking balls!!!!

That hurt to watch....

Edson fucking Barboza baby!! beautiful kick to the stomach/liver ala Overeem
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Wow...holy smokes! What a kick! Barboza vs Pettis would be a neat standup fight
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Did he crack a rib?

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Fuck, I made it home for the final fight, YES!!! Can't wait to watch the rest I've read the results for!

If Cerrone wins this fight, I win $360. If Miller wins, I win $270.

Time to sit back and enjoy this shit right here! Love both these guys.

Thread Information