Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demetrious Johnson to defend belt against Chris Cariaso at UFC 177

Default Demetrious Johnson to defend belt against Chris Cariaso at UFC 177

Demetrious Johnson to defend belt against Chris Cariaso at UFC 177
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/demetri...230528787.html
    Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson will make a quick turnaround when he defends his title in the co-main event of UFC 177 against Chris Cariaso at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, Calif. A rematch for the bantamweight title between T.J. Dillashaw and former champion Renan Barao headlines that card.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Good for Cariaso but damn this is a shallow division.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Can we get a Qball "lol" for this one?

0.0 Well this is kinda getting ridiculous.. I dont even wanna watch it.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

at least this isnt a headliner... if Brad Pickett wins this weekend i see him up next... division is truly shallow and only person i really seeing with a chance is Dodson

That whole 177 card is pretty underwhelming and this kind of shows how desperate they are to fill it. Put an 8th ranked guy in a title shot who hasn't even beaten a top 15 guy in his division. They should have just scrapped both ppvs in August not nearly enough on this card to justify having to pay for it.

Ridiculous in its weaknesses, it's not like the FLW title is gonna help draw. Should net exposure as a comain with somebody who can draw a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Good for Cariaso but damn this is a shallow division.
    At least he's more deserving than Moraga was. Also while sounding cool, Kamikaze is a horrible nickname being that Kamikazes die.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Ridiculous in its weaknesses, it's not like the FLW title is gonna help draw. Should net exposure as a comain with somebody who can draw a little.
    Both the FLW and BW titles were booked on less than 3 months notice. How many people even know that the BW rematch is happening end of August? With all that DW says about these divisions not drawing, and that we need to give it time, is horseshit. I really don't think the UFC is gonna go outta their way to promote guys that aren't gonna sell regardless, like they would do for Jones, Ronda, Anderson Silva, Faber.

Hey, I didn't know that you could post here as a guest. Someone let Chaelfan know.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information