Thread: Conor McGregor to PED users: 'Take whatever you want, I'm still going to whoop your a

Default Conor McGregor to PED users: 'Take whatever you want, I'm still going to whoop your a

Conor McGregor to PED users: 'Take whatever you want, I'm still going to whoop your a--'
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/conor-m...o-whoop-your-a
    “I don’t really care about that stupid s–t,” McGregor told MMAjunkie when asked about his stance on PEDs. “I’m just doing my thing. I’m just performing and getting better. I don’t care what anyone else does.”

Regardless of his stance on PEDs, the fact remains several high-profile fighters have been flagged for cheating in recent months. In the past couple week’s alone, former UFC title challengers Chael Sonnen and Ali Bagautinov have tested positive for EPO, a drug many have suspected to be ramped in the sport, but few have officially been caught abusing.

As a self-proclaimed clean athlete, McGregor says his opponents are free to take any substances they desire. From his perspective, no matter how anyone steps in the octagon – dirty or clean – McGregor has the utmost confidence his skills will reign supreme.

“Take whatever you want,” McGregor said. “I’m still going to whoop your a–.”
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

true.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Conor McGregor could destroy the world with a thimble.

Faber suggests lie detector to combat PEDs
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...o-combat-PEDs/
    Urijah Faber: I think it's great that they're doing so much testing now. I've been successful in my career for 11 years, and without having to cheat. I don't really even do supplements. I've done this with healthy living and natural, organic food. I'm glad to be a representative and let people know that it can be done.

I was thinking about offering up these guys that I'm fighting to do a lie detector test. Ask them point blank, ‘Have you done performance enhancing drugs?' I think that could be another useful element to keep the sport on track. If we take the lie detector tests, it gives just one more method of keeping guys from using out or in competition.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information