Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sting Desires Match with The Undertaker at WWE WrestleMania 31

Default Sting Desires Match with The Undertaker at WWE WrestleMania 31

Wrestling fans have clamored for a dream encounter between The Undertaker and Sting for years. As it turns out, the latter half of that equation is more than willing to make it reality.

According to Rob Leigh of Mirror, Sting desires to close his career on a high note with one final match and he wants Taker to be his opponent at WrestleMania XXXI.

I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at WrestleMania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time. I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits.
    This proclamation comes on the heels of Sting finally having some meaningful involvement with WWE for the first time in his nearly 30-year wrestling career. During Monday's edition of Raw, a promo for WWE 2K15 was released revealing Sting as a playable pre-order character.
    Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

10 years too late, but I still want to see it .. This is the classic example of a "special attraction" match. Obviously both guys are 1 match away from retirement, but I still think they can "go" and put on an entertaining spectacle

Fill them full of that Chael Sonnen juice, give them 20 minutes in the middle of the card, sit back and watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

It would be an awesome sendoff... I remember the pop that Hulk got when he worked that match with the Rock... I imagine for this one, it would probably be 3 times louder...

But who do you book to win?

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    But who do you book to win?
    It doesn't matter... it could be a "Broadway" time limit match... it would be to see both of them in the same ring, at the same time... they don't need to put anybody over...
    Just... watch 2 masters at work... putting the match of the night together... no need for a heel or a face... just 2 legends going at it...

id rather have Sting vs The Rock. My heart cant handle potentially another loss at WM for taker...When the streak died, taker died.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    id rather have Sting vs The Rock. My heart cant handle potentially another loss at WM for taker...When the streak died, taker died.
    I think that the best scenario would be a "Broadway" followed by a run in by Jericho or any younger talent, just to see a chokeslam/corner splash combo...

If taker won't come back they could do a fantastic build up to a HHH/sting matchup.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

10. Default

why have them fight each other? Tag team vs two heels so they can both go out on a high note.

Thread Information