Wrestling fans have clamored for a dream encounter between The Undertaker and Sting for years. As it turns out, the latter half of that equation is more than willing to make it reality.

According to Rob Leigh of Mirror, Sting desires to close his career on a high note with one final match and he wants Taker to be his opponent at WrestleMania XXXI.

I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at WrestleMania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time. I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits.
This proclamation comes on the heels of Sting finally having some meaningful involvement with WWE for the first time in his nearly 30-year wrestling career. During Monday's edition of Raw, a promo for WWE 2K15 was released revealing Sting as a playable pre-order character.
Thoughts?