Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather: Ronda Rousey? I Don't Know Who He Is

I had a lard lads doughnut from the Springfield section of universal studios. Washed it down with a cold duff at moes. Tasty stuff.

One day I wish to make my own donuts. And have them be delicious. Mmmmmmmmm, a dream.

I love all donuts, but if they are old or stale I will throw them at you

Best part of Krispy Kreme (or any place) is the fresh donuts sign. stoner heaven!

I dont eat a lot of donuts, but if their fresh, Ill eat em all

Although I just have to say Floyd would have won a gold medal if Dodge ball was in the Olympics.

All I'm sayn
    Last edited by Trodden; 07-18-2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: My 3,000th time annoying you guys!

3,000 that's cute :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    Although I just have to say Floyd would have won a gold medal if Dodge ball was in the Olympics.

All I'm sayn
    Dodgeball should be an olympic sport. It is definitely my most beloved gymclass game.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I had a lard lads doughnut from the Springfield section of universal studios. Washed it down with a cold duff at moes. Tasty stuff.
    What?! What?! WHA?!
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Don I tagged you in some pics on the bookface

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    For the record, I think Ronda beats him in a JJ match, or a Judo match, and probably 9 out of 10 in an MMA match. I'm not ripping on her or her talent.

But maybe it's because I have a young daughter...the first thing that came to my mind when dana referred to a "fight" was the fact that Mayweather did "time" [if you can call 2 weeks of whining actual "time"] for beating the shit out of a woman. So, for me, the very idea of them "fighting" is in poor taste, and it doesn't do much to actually promote her as an individual. Couple that with the fact that I don't agree with his assumption that Floyd is lying--and make no mistake, I don't actually "hate" dana, but I do despise Mayweather--and that was where my response came from.

But it's probably the daughter thing, and I'll happily own that.

What picture?

There is no picture.

You'll see, that it is not the donut that would have steam come out of it if you broke it open, it is only yourself.

rh
    Very understandable. I despise violence on women as much as you. I just think he was purely praising/hyping Rousey's talents. Mayweather is a POS. Would love to stomp on anyone that takes advantage over women, children, or animals...

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    I just think he was purely praising/hyping Rousey's talents.
    I get that was the intent, I just think he did a shit job of it.

You could say "Ronda has nice tits," and it's technically praising her, technically giving her a compliment. But it doesn't have a positive impact on her career, and it's still embedded in problem with our culture.

You are, as always, free to disagree.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information