Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White targeting Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort middleweight title fight ... in

Default Dana White targeting Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort middleweight title fight ... in

Dana White targeting Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort middleweight title fight ... in Brazil
    From the UFC Dublin media scrum (watch it):

"We want to make that fight happen. That's the next fight. That fight should've already happened before the Machida. That's the fight we want to do and that's the fight that Chris Weidman wants. It doesn't have to take place in Nevada. That fight would be big in Brazil, too. I would do it Brazil. As long as the commission clears him, yeah. We'd want the okay from Nevada, and if Nevada was cool with it, I'd do it in Brazil."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I just want Weidman to destroy Vitor.
    What happens if Vitor wins, every fight from then on will be on his home turf?

I think this will be a good fight though but if Vitor gets off I do not think anyone in his division can handle the barrage. Let's just hope Vitor never wobbles Weidman or it is game over.

Weidman isn't afraid.

ugh. I fear this is about to get gross.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Wait why the fuck is Brazil on the table?!?

Not sure why he made the comment they would do it in Brazil unless Vitor really cannot get licensed in Nevada, both present and future. Doesnt really look good too be honest..
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Shenanigans I tell you!!

Soooo, how exactly does this curtail the criticisms thrown Vitor's way? Am I missing something?

In regards to the actual fight, I see Weidman putting Vitor on his ass whenever he rushes in, Vitor fades by the 3rd, and Weidman puts him away shortly thereafter.

Weidman will make a fan out of me if he puts an end to all the Vitor BS once and for all.

That fight would be huge in Brazil. Imagine if Anderson was on the same card.

Thread Information