Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dana White targeting Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort middleweight title fight ... in

I wanted Machida to beat Weidman, but man do I want Weidman to whoop the every living shit out of Belfort.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

You're right, for the integrity of the sport, it's outrageous. I am merely looking at how incredible of an achievement it would be if Weidman beat Belfort in Brazil.

Yeah it would be awesome and a great achievement for Weidman to whoop Vitor in Brazil, he would have one hell of a resume for a guy with 3 title defenses.

4. Default

It's the lighting.

And Cheesus.

Cheesus lighting

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Good lord I hate this if it happens. If Vitor can't get a license in Nevada and similar challenges face his possibility of getting licensed in other states(there is ALWAYS Texas though), I'd give Jacare the next shot. It's not worth sullying Weidman's growing stardom against a 37 year old, twice caught cheater.

* allegedly caught cheating twice. Come on guys, get it right....this is a completely normal transformation vitor has gone through.

While this is bullshit, I thought Vitor was gonna lose to Weidman before the TRT ban and I still do regardless of where the fight is held.

Belfort will not get licensed by Nevada. Wish they would just say so already.

I like the fact that Weidman will fight Vitor, allegedly on stuff, or not. The champ has to know it doesn't matter who he faces, that he can still beat them.

I'm still not completely sold that Vitor straight up juiced. I'm an admitted old school nostalgia mark, so I am absolutely biased, and I hope Vitor can get through this licensing garbage free and clear so we can focus on the actual fight instead of all the other nonsense.

Unless he pisses hot with obvious PEDs, then I could give a fuck about Vitor or his skills.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thread Information