Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dana White targeting Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort middleweight title fight ... in

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post

Unless he pisses hot with obvious PEDs, then I could give a fuck about Vitor or his skills.
    opposed to not obvious PEDs...im confused what that even means.

I like the fact that Weidman will fight Vitor, allegedly on stuff, or not. The champ has to know it doesn't matter who he faces, that he can still beat them.

I'm still not completely sold that Vitor straight up juiced. I'm an admitted old school nostalgia mark, so I am absolutely biased, and I hope Vitor can get through this licensing garbage free and clear so we can focus on the actual fight instead of all the other nonsense.

Unless he pisses hot with obvious PEDs, then I could give a fuck about Vitor or his skills.
    He's already pissed hot twice though...

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    opposed to not obvious PEDs...im confused what that even means.
    By obvious I meant not weed vs HGH or EPO etc.
    You have to know what you don't know.

By obvious I meant not weed vs HGH or EPO etc.
    does 4-Hydroxytestosterone as well as elevated ratios for abusing TRT fall under obvious? it sure does for me...

well now that TRT is banned there cant be any excuses or bullshit this time. He fucks up again and he's gone, atleast in my eyes.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    well now that TRT is banned there cant be any excuses or bullshit this time. He fucks up again and he's gone, atleast in my eyes.
    TRT wasnt an excuse, it was a loophole. A flaw in the system. Like i said on the FB group - this whole Jesus persona hes trying to sell is garbage. He's selling the same wolf tickets Barry Bonds was selling.

notice any similarities in the pictures....
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 07-22-2014 at 12:35 AM.

gilbert101proof1 Guest

Does the UFC REALLY want Belfort to be a champion??? I mean, are you fucking serious? Why give him any sort advantage by putting the event in Brazil. This guy is a proven cheater, ffs. I know he has been on a tear lately and all, but how in the hell do you give this guy a clear advantage by making Weidman fight in Brazil???

Kennedy: Right now Belfort's injecting anything he wants to
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...g-he-wants-to/
    "So guys have definitely been on it for a really long time on a whole bunch of different stuff," said Kennedy as transcribed by Karim Zidan for BE. "You know, if you ask every single fighter, every single guy if they've ever been blood tested, the vast majority of them will say no. The stuff that they're catching these guys on are things that you could only find with blood tests. So you know, only recently in the past few months have we tested guys you know, for HGH, EPO, you know stuff that you could only find in the blood, and ironically those guys that they test keep failing. So it's definitely been there and there's not like there's an increase of it, it's just (that if) you're testing for it you're going to find it, and a whole bunch of guys are using it, and a lot more than they've found."

"What can we do it about it? Well, test. Test, test, test more guys. Like, you know they've tested like six or seven dudes; Jon Jones, Texeira - both of those guys came back clean - Demetrious (Johnson), Ali (Bagautinov) both tested, Demetrious came back clean Ali did not, Chael failed obviously, Wanderlei ran from the athletic commission guy that came in to take the sample, Vitor Belfort failed, you know these are reoccurring themes here that if you're going to test guys, their gonna fail. So you have to test more of them to really understand where the issue is and how many guys are doing it"

"Right now (Belfort)'s down in Brazil, or back in you know California, training his butt off and injecting anything that he wants to and loving it, and nobody's testing him, or like his doctor - when I say his, I'm making quotation fingers "doctor" - so he's like dripping testosterone out of his eyeballs right now, how old was he when he first failed a drug test, like 18? For anabolic steroids? So he's being using for 20 years. Your body doesn't function naturally now. - He's what, 37 or 38? So like 18 years -But there's no possible way that he could compete at a high level against the Chris Weidmans, the me's, the Luke Rockholds without chemically enhancing himself. There's no way. I don't care if he's like, drinking Jesus' blood like he says he is or whatever, it doesn't work that way. Like, he's been using steroids for like 15 or 20 years, and he still is using them. If he ever tries to get clean, he can't compete at this level."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    does 4-Hydroxytestosterone as well as elevated ratios for abusing TRT fall under obvious? it sure does for me...
    You mean, you're not buying the "my doctor gave it to me during my knee surgery rehab without my knowledge" excuse?
    You have to know what you don't know.

You mean, you're not buying the "my doctor gave it to me during my knee surgery rehab without my knowledge" excuse?
    his "doctor" yeah im not buying that at all.

Thread Information