Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Post-Fight Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Well little Nog hadn't fought in awhile, like a year and a half, and had beat Rashad before that.

And I had 2 for brown, 3 and 4 for Lawler, and 1 and 5 were a toss up. Even though brown lost he shows he can hang with the top of the division and should get another top 5 or 10 fight. Fuck, maybe Diaz vs Brown if Diaz doesn't want to wait for Silva. That'd be a fuckin war
    Wow little nog did beat rashad. I forgot all about that. What is rashad doing?

Fuck Nick Diaz vs Anderson. Let's see matt brown vs nick. That would be a good fight.

If diet nog does not retire then how about shogun or hendo.

Would love to see bobby green take on Michael Johnson.

2. Default

I saw it as Browns peak unless there was a serous injury going in. One bad ass top 5 but never champ as it stands right now.
    Rumble needs one more fight lower than top 3 Hate to see his run cut short over haste

One top five win for Johnson and he will get a title shot. Rumble v. Glover would be nice. Did brown break his hand in that fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Wow little nog did beat rashad. I forgot all about that. What is rashad doing?

Fuck Nick Diaz vs Anderson. Let's see matt brown vs nick. That would be a good fight.

If diet nog does not retire then how about shogun or hendo.

Would love to see bobby green take on Michael Johnson.
    Rashad went on to beat Hendo and Sonnen, before pulling out of a fight with DC which Cummins stepped into. Rashad probably wouldn't fight Rumble seeing as they train together, and he'd probably get killed anyways. He's gotta drop to MW I think, everyone at LHW is so much bigger than him.

Green/Johnson would be a good one.

And Nog/Hendo 2, loser (or both) retire afterward

Just saw that rumble now holds the ufc record for most finishes in under a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Just saw that rumble now holds the ufc record for most finishes in under a minute.
    He's still got nothing on that damn Goldberg!
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Diaz/Brown would be an amazing fight
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Considering that AJ didnt take any damage in his fight, he could have a quick turnaround.

Bobby Green vs Masvidal or Barbosa would be a good fight.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I just wanted to get the forum's opinions on a few things out there, regarding last nights fights.

Firstly, would Cole Miller have fared any better than Brandao against McGregor? Miller has a much larger height and reach than Brandao so McGregor wouldn't have had that advantage (Miller = 76", McGregor = 73", Brandao = 64"). And Miller may have been less likely to brawl with him. Or would the fight have gone down in much of the same fashion. I get that they're completely different fighters with different styles, but who thinks it would have ended with the same result?

Secondly, what does everyone think of the start of the fight? I'm referring to McGregor's touch-of-the-gloves followed by a spin kick to the body. I don't think it connected, but it felt the same as guys faking a glove-touch and throwing a strike. Maybe that's just me though.

And lastly, who's up next for the guys on the card? There's lots of top FW's available for McGregor (Cub Swanson, Ricardo Lamas, Frankie Edgar, Korean Zombie, Dustin Porier, Clay Guida (if he wins on Sat), etc...).
    Personally, I'd like to see Edgar/McGregor.

One more question. Will it be another 5 years before the UFC returns to Ireland? I doubt it, now that they have more local stars there.
    The glove touching thing if you didn't notice, Mcgregor put his hand up right before the fight started and brandao shook his head basically declining the glove touch. Also Connor didn't appear like he was trying to touch gloves that is just his stance.

What's up with all the NWO stuff? Did a bunch of people lose Sig/Av bets or.something?
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Thread Information