Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bellator announces signings of sluggers Paul Daley and Melvin Manhoef

Paul Daley in Bellator's welterweight division has some nice potential matchups that have fight of the night written all over em. Daley vs Douglas Lima? hell yeah!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

An actual reason to watch Bellator.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

The next thing I wrote for the main site was done before this and predicts Coker signing Daley and preferably matching him up in a fight with Michael Page, who got himself over quite nicely on the PPV. Look for the article in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    The next thing I wrote for the main site was done before this and predicts Coker signing Daley and preferably matching him up in a fight with Michael Page, who got himself over quite nicely on the PPV. Look for the article in the coming days.
    looking forward to it! enjoy reading your work
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Well, Melvin had better pray for an event out of the us because he has never won on us soil.
    No he has not. Fun fact
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thre...tings/?&page=1

Two MMA events were held on basic cable this past week: UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Miller and a repeat of the Bellator pay-per-view. Thanks to oversaturation with a UFC seemingly every five days, the Cerrone/Miller card - which many, including myself, considered one of the UFC's strongest card this year - did only 640,000 viewers. Meanwhile, the months old Bellator PPV aired and garnered 890,000 viewers. Ouch.

UFC Fight Night: 640,000

Bellator PPV: 890,000
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

Because no one with a brain was willing to pay for fake beef between Rampage and King Mo.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I've eaten Hamburger Helper with more beef.

Never underestimate the drawing power of Tito

I wasn't.

I think a lot of people probably had no idea Bellator even held a PPV and figured it was happening live so they tuned in.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information