Thread: Anthony Pettis Says He’ll Be Defending His UFC Belt Against Gilbert Melendez in Dec.

1. Default Anthony Pettis Says He’ll Be Defending His UFC Belt Against Gilbert Melendez in Dec.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/anthony-pet...endez-on-dec-6

Anthony Pettis’ first UFC lightweight title challenger has been known for quite some time. He’ll square up with fellow The Ultimate Fighter 20 coach Gilbert Melendez.

What hasn’t been known is the when or where the fight would take place.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

So what he is really saying is that he will get injured in November.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

My prediction is the fight will be at the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Oh there may be a fight but he will not defend after that till next fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    Oh there may be a fight but he will not defend after that till next fall.
    After posturing about a super fight with Aldo again of course

Immortal Crow Guest

I saw on the other thread about the broken registration, and I too have had problems for a while trying to get an account. I went to send a PM to an admin, and it stated to register first. I go to register, and at the bottom of the form it says click the "complete registration" button, and there is no said button. Only a clear field button. Could an admin help me with this?

Thread Information