Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Attending Bellator Media Day - Questions for Ortiz, Mo, Chandler, Brooks, Curran?

Default I'm Attending Bellator Media Day - Questions for Ortiz, Mo, Chandler, Brooks, Curran?

Dudes, I'm heading to Bellator's media day next week in New York City and will have the opportunity to land one-on-one interviews with Tito Ortiz, King Mo, Michael Chandler, Will Brooks, Pat Curran.

Use this thread to suggest questions for me to ask. No, I will not ask Tito about Jenna, I value the "not broken" aspect of my face.

I want to know now that Coker is in and rebney is out if that will help Eddie move to the ufc.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Being a Columbia mo resident I would like to know if Michael Chandler has been home to wrestle with freshmen NCAA champion J'dan Cox? Or if he has been to the univ of mo to train with the tigers. I would like to know if he would rather face will or Eddie next, how he would change his gameplan for the next time he faces will brooks, how it feels to put on such great fights but come up short, if he thought he did enough to win the second Alvarez fight. I would also like to know if he talks to former Tiger team mate Ben askren, and what he thinks of askren in one fc.

My bjj coach used to train with them when they started at att. I have heard chandler only has a full throttle and is a beast in the gym.

Has King Mo been approach by the WWE for his post MMA days?

Yea, what happened with Tito/Rampage/TNA?

Tito hit 'Page with a hammer, and we never got any closure.

I need closure damnit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

for both Bellator and TNA sake i hope they both stay away from pro wrestling...

Im sure the main question for all of them is what is their opinion on Coker in charge now?

For tito- would be try to enter the LHW tournament in Bellator? Newton is the only one with no challenger for his belt since Rampage has " no interest"

I agree, I think TNA's best course of action at this point is to stay away from pro wrestling. It hasn't done them any good
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

When is Weichel the FW tourny winner going to get his title shot against Curran? When are Horodecki and Sandro going to be given fights again? Though re-reading your post I'd like to know mostly why they aren't promoting the tourny winners esp those in the lighter classes a little more.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Kimbo Slice.

when / if they will bring an event back to Windsor, Ontario. Last card they had here was Alvarez and Pitbull. I still get chills thinking of Eddie running out of the cage and celebrating literally 2 rows next to where me and few buddies were sitting. One of my greatest MMA moments, hands down.

Thread Information