A major EA UFC patch was released on Tuesday, adding three new fighters to the game and making dozens of other tweaks to gameplay and presentation.
- New fighters: TJ Dillashaw and Takeya Mizugaki, Tyron Woodley
- Added Finish the Fight, allowing users to land extra shots after a knockout.
- Added sprawls when defending Power Takedowns.
- Added ability to touch gloves at the start of every round.
- User takes a larger stamina penalty when hit while weak blocking.
- Fixed issues with framerate during gameplay.
There's dozens of tweaks .. Overall, looks like a nice patch that will improve an already-very good game.
Full list of all the changes: