Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EA UFC Patch Released

My main issue with the game, which I absolutely loathe, is fighters retiring in career mode. I haven't had too much time to play, but now I'm like 20+ fights into my career, and I'm fighting fucking made up guys.

It took awhile to get up there and fight ufc guys in the career mode, and now I only got to fight like 3 or 4 and they're all gone. Completely fuckin stupid. Like why the hell does anyone want to fight guys who aren't even in the ufc? Pisses me off soooo bad

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Most games need a patch within a couple months of the release date to work out the bugs.

I like the touch gloves addition, post KO shots, and the sounds of them cleaning up some of the frames.

The increased stamina damage for light blocks might have a negative impact on my game, guess we will see.

Hopefully they fixed the posture glitch that allowed people to punch, posture up in half guard, punch, posture up... rinse and repeat.

Good addition of fighters too but could still use a dozen or so more.
    I know that but this is a lot in a short period of time. Usually patches come out gradually over time I thought,

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    My main issue with the game, which I absolutely loathe, is fighters retiring in career mode. I haven't had too much time to play, but now I'm like 20+ fights into my career, and I'm fighting fucking made up guys.

It took awhile to get up there and fight ufc guys in the career mode, and now I only got to fight like 3 or 4 and they're all gone. Completely fuckin stupid. Like why the hell does anyone want to fight guys who aren't even in the ufc? Pisses me off soooo bad
    Im having the same issue. Im 10 - 0 all finishes, most of them in the 1st round and they had me fighting a bunch of scrubs and im ranked like 18th. Where is my UFC hype machine to jump into a title shot?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Im having the same issue. Im 10 - 0 all finishes, most of them in the 1st round and they had me fighting a bunch of scrubs and im ranked like 18th. Where is my UFC hype machine to jump into a title shot?!?
    Yea man. You'll get to fight a few ufc guys, then when you look at the rankings nobody will be left. I bet if you even look now at 10-0 there's guys that are in the game but not in career anymore, cuz they retired. It's such bullshit

I don't care if a fighter is listed as 80 years old. He's got the same stats and look, just let em fight. Even if I played career again, there's no guarantee id get to fight the guys I want to

Oh, and I hear they force u into retirement at 40-0, no matter what ur career longevity damage is at

Great. I was about to sell it... I'll have to try it out again, these all sound like steps in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    go dominate a smaller org with sub-par fighters, and then call out a UFC champ. Or be a hot chick and say you can beat anyone named Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    go dominate a smaller org with sub-par fighters, and then call out a UFC champ. Or be a hot chick and say you can beat anyone named Ronda
    Ding, ding, ding, We have a very correct reference to Diaz/Shields/Gina.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

The game is still terrible. I preordered it months ago when I first got my ps4 and I've happily enjoyed all the Undisputed games as well as the EA MMA game (still have them all to) but this game just doesn't compare. Traded it in about 2 weeks after it came out. All the fighters have the same move set so they don't feel unique, the career mode is crazy simple, and it lacks any other decent modes. I enjoyed the game at first, but once you play it for a few days some of the issues become very apparent and it gets boring really quick.

Really hard to recommend this game. It looks great, but thats all it has going for it.

Now that the first update has been released, here is my list of fighters that need to be put into the game:

- Matt Brown
    - Hector Lombard
    - Andrei Arlovski
    - Stefan Struve
    - Matt Mitrione
    - Gabriel Gonzaga
    - Stipe Miocic
    - Josh Barnett
    - Anthony Johnson
    - Ryan Jimmo
    - Rafael Fejao
    - Nate Marquartd
    - Alan Belcher
    - Mike Swick
    - Tim Boetsch
    - James Te-Huna
    - Tim Kennedy
    - Uriah Hall
    - Thiago Alve
    - Sam Stout
    - Dong Hyun Kim
    - Mike Pierce
    - Gunnar Nelson
    - Ryan Laflare
    - Gleison Tibau
    - Rafael dos Anjos
    - Michael Johnson
    - Jeremy Stephens
    - Cole Miller
    - Charles Olivera
    - Dennis Bermudez
    - Tatsuya Kawajiri
    - Raphael Asssunsao
    - Iuri Alcantara
    - Kid Yamamoto
    - Chris Cariaso
    - Ali Bagautinov
    - John Lineker
    - John Moraga

... Man I did not know how long that list was until I started it. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I had the first UFC Undisputed game and enjoyed that, I downloaded the demo for this a couple days ago and enjoyed it a lot at first, the graphics are beautiful. I'm already bored of the core game play though after around 10 fights so I'm glad I didn't shell out the £50.

Thread Information