Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Belfort Reinstated, WEIDMAN vs. BEFORT Confirmed For December 6th

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Well it's do or die for Belfort this time. If he gets caught taking shit again, that's it. Fire him, ban him, never licence him again. Last chance here for him I hope.

I'm still skeptical this fight actually happens, until they close the cage doors. Lots of testing over the next few months and even 1 could stop the fight and end Belforts career (in the UFC at least).

BTW, why are they stacking this Dec 6 card with 2 title fights, so far. It's not the year end show, is it? And I loathe Dana White's decision still to take the UFC 178 card and Bones/Gus 2 away from Toronto, because "Vegas really wanted this fight". I guess "Vegas really wanted another 2 title fights" as well. It's bullshit because every 2nd card is pretty much there anyways.

/rant
    Fuck that. Vegas is much closer to me than Toronto is. So I am all for the move ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I'm calling it right now. Belfort tests hot and Sonnen replaces him.
    *Fixed lol

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I feel like this is one of the most lopsided fights in terms of fan backing of a fighter in a long time, or at least on this forum.
    Most lopsided fights in fan backing.. When was the last time Bisping fought?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Most lopsided fights in fan backing.. When was the last time Bisping fought?
    Bisping has a solid group of fanboys.

*insert SHAO KAHN laugh*

.If Belfort hits him in the same manner Machida was able to this fight will be over.

TRT or not Belfort smells blood and attacks like no other. So it's not certain this is a wash for Weidman, although it is what is best for business.

In all probability, Vitor's body is producing virtually no testosterone naturally, so his aggression during training - and perhaps more importantly - his recovery periods, will take significant hits. December isn't THAT far away, so he won't be exactly be a shell of himself, but a year from now, it will be different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    .If Belfort hits him in the same manner Machida was able to this fight will be over.

TRT or not Belfort smells blood and attacks like no other. So it's not certain this is a wash for Weidman, although it is what is best for business.
    I as well dont think Chris could weather Vitor's storm if he goes into desperation mode like Lyoto did, Vitor hits way harder. Less technical but much more power and If he can/does weather it, God Bless Him!

Some of you are acting like this should be a cake walk for Chris, I do not see how or why you think anything about fighting Vitor Belfort will be easy or guaranteed. He only needs 1 punch. Keep in mind none of this is saying Weidman has a weak chin by any means, just saying Vitor got hands bro

Who knows what Belfort is going to show up with TRT off the table tho. Cheers to a good fight
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

If you think Vitor is clean when it comes to fight time then you are kidding yourself. Being caught or not he is and will always be using some form of substance, his body must be so fucked up at this age I really think he could end up like Eddie Guerrero or Benoit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

This fight should never happen. I'm still stunned by the UFC's position. Publicly stating that Vitor will get the fight if he can get licensed is as bush league as you can get.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information