Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

I never knew his father was murdered. Maybe someone told Jones so he retracted the statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Never knew myself either

I had seen it on one of the countdown shows. DC has been through a lot. You might not like him as a fighter, but has a human being he has persevered through some tough shit. I believe his daughter died. Definitely saw this on one of the countdown shows.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    He knows the history. Why the fuck do you think it was deleted.......hmmmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    And you know why he deletes them, because it gets a rise out of everyone. He even openly jokes about it now, its quite funny that a lot of you still havent caught on to that fact. But keep thinking Jones is making dead dad jabs...
    You think Jones deleted the comment before he was aware DC's father was deceased?

Not a chance.

Why would Jones delete the comment if he was not aware of DC's father? Jones deletes tweets yes, Jones deletes tweets that are controversial or he has been trolling with. If DC's father was still around, no one would be talking about the fact Jones tweeted some shit about DC's dad and then deleted it.

Stop making excuses for this man. You should be above this shit.
    Come on now SJ, we all know better. This is the same guy who justified away Jones drunk driving charges, bitchy comments, diva like attitude, immature social media rants / 'hacks' and claims Jones should not be punished for his eye pokes because they are a part of his technique.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I never knew his father was murdered. Maybe someone told Jones so he retracted the statement.
    I would hope this is what happened. I would hope Jones didnt know about this prior to the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I had seen it on one of the countdown shows. DC has been through a lot. You might not like him as a fighter, but has a human being he has persevered through some tough shit. I believe his daughter died. Definitely saw this on one of the countdown shows.
    DC has been very open about his father and daughter. DC has talked about both situations in interviews and UFC shows.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 07-25-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Video: Cain Velasquez sparring like Jon Jones to help prepare Daniel Cormier for UFC 178
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/25/59...er-ufc-178-mma

Gustafsson hoping for a Jones win
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...r-a-Jones-win/
    Alexander Gustafsson was scheduled to get a rematch with Jon Jones for the UFC light heavyweight title on September 27th. Unfortunately Gustafsson was injured and had to withdraw for the fight and Daniel Cormier was tapped to replace him. So how does Gustafsson feel the fight between Jones and Cormier will go, and who does he want to win?

“It’s an interesting matchup,” he said. “Both are great athletes and it’s going to be a tough fight for sure. But Jones has his height and reach advantage over DC, so I think that will be the key thing in this fight. I think Jones by decision.”

Is that a biased choice, given the history the two have, Jones eking out a close decision in their first match in September of last year?

Gustafsson chuckles.

“I really want to fight him.”

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Let me rephrase what i said earlier - as its im beginning to feel SJ isnt the only one who thinks this - but if you think Jones is talking about DC's dead dad you need your head checked.

This literally has to be the dumbest shit ive read from some of you Jones haters. And 1intheass has said some pretty dumb shit when it comes to that.

Yeah, cool comment to a guy whose father was murdered on thanksgiving.

Get a fucking grip.
    That's not really relevant at all, I highly doubt that was his intention. Seems like you are just trying to stir the shit pot.

lets not forget Rumble got sub'd by the MW juicer Vitor Belfort.
    That was set up by an extreme amount of illegal shots to the back of the head if I remember correctly.

9. 07-25-2014, 07:49 PM

Let me rephrase what i said earlier - as its im beginning to feel SJ isnt the only one who thinks this - but if you think Jones is talking about DC's dead dad you need your head checked.

This literally has to be the dumbest shit ive read from some of you Jones haters. And 1intheass has said some pretty dumb shit when it comes to that.
    And if you think Jones deleted the comments without knowing anything about DC's fathers death, you need to get your head checked. To claim Jones deleted the comment as a part of a running joke and not because someone made him aware of DC's dad is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    And if you think Jones deleted the comments without knowing anything about DC's fathers death, you need to get your head checked. To claim Jones deleted the comment as a part of a running joke and not because someone made him aware of DC's dad is laughable.
    and these people were where when he originally made the daddy DM to DC...or did they just decide, hey one dad joke is okay, tweet another one and the tops going to pop off this motherfucker.

Thread Information