Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    and these people were where when he originally made the daddy DM to DC...or did they just decide, hey one dad joke is okay, tweet another one and the tops going to pop off this motherfucker.
    and then theres this i guess....

But he did pay attention to that, posting a video to his Instagram account that featured him saying it was “his career and not yours.” The dominant champion may be embracing the role of heel, and he even said that deleting his videos gets people talking more than not.
    http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/jon_jo...ontract_303134

hes not a idiot, he knows exactly the response he will get by posting ig videos or tweets and then deleting them. Throws the haters into a frenzy - they even begin making up things like hes talking about DCs dead dad!

and these people were where when he originally made the daddy DM to DC...or did they just decide, hey one dad joke is okay, tweet another one and the tops going to pop off this motherfucker.
    I have not said Jones was aware before the tweet or intentionally targeted DC's dead father.

What I did laugh at, was your claim, Jones took the offensive tweet down without any knowledge of DC's father. To think Jones took down some tweet as a part of his 'running joke' is very unlikely. My assumption is, someone on Jones team seen the new spin this comment was taking, warned Jones who then deleted the comment.

and then theres this i guess....

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/jon_jo...ontract_303134

hes not a idiot, he knows exactly the response he will get by posting ig videos or tweets and then deleting them. Throws the haters into a frenzy - they even begin making up things like hes talking about DCs dead dad!
    This makes no sense.

Why would anyone care if Jones deleted the tweet if this whole thing about DC's dad didnt arise? The only tweets/videos/twats Jones has ever deleted and gotten a response out of was ones making controversial claims.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 07-25-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    What I did laugh at, was your claim, Jones took the offensive tweet down without any knowledge of DC's father. To think Jones took down some tweet as a part of his 'running joke' is very unlikely.
    But he did pay attention to that, posting a video to his Instagram account that featured him saying it was “his career and not yours.” The dominant champion may be embracing the role of heel, and he even said that deleting his videos gets people talking more than not.
    but jones is probably lying here. Right...?

My assumption is, someone on Jones team seen the new spin this comment was taking, warned Jones who then deleted the comment.
    and you're free to that assumption, its just wrong - dont feel bad, thats usually the case for you and a few others on here when it comes to anything jon jones.

[insert your rant about my bias for jones here] -----> to save us some time and some pages in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You can't even admit it was a cocksucker statement?

Really?

Stop making excuses for this man. You should be above this shit.
    You are grasping at straws man...
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

So why hasnt Jones deleted that video of his daughter talking smack to DC yet? .... because it would not cause this reaction you keep talking about. Jones deleting innocent non trolling posts would create no response, deleting comments/tweets that might be controversial or troll'ish does create that response you keep pointing too.

Maybe Jones should delete the video of him heading off to train an extra session after the DC fight announcement.. That would totally create a response.... wouldnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I don't care how you try to excuse it, that was a cocksucker statement and you know it.
    What happens when the mods reach an inmate level of trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    What happens when the mods reach an inmate level of trolling?
    Posters try to snitch on em and get em in trouble

and you're free to that assumption, its just wrong - dont feel bad, thats usually the case for you and a few others on here when it comes to anything jon jones.

[insert your rant about my bias for jones here] -----> to save us some time and some pages in this thread.
    off all the dumb fuckery you have spewed before, this might rank top 5. I'll say it again, I am a Jones fan, one of his biggest supporters but even I agree that he probably took it down after someone told him about DC's dad or told him how it looked.

Yes, come to daddy and who's your daddy have been insults for years. No it doesn't mean he was making fun of someones dead dad. Obviously it has been twisted to taking a shot about DC's dead dad. And so it is quite possible that someone did warn Jones to take it down. Has Jones taken post down before? Yes, usually when they were stirring the pot. So if your logic says he only took it down because thats what he does, the logic also said he took it down because the post was stirring the pot. I just do not get what makes you think you are always right?

Maybe you should stop deep throating that that big black dildo you named after Jones and let the oxygen return to your head before come on here to post. Just cuz your nut hugging doesn't mean you should try to swallow the imaginary nuts.

damn return, i was going for top 3...i will settle with top 5 i guess. Funny that the people who pop off on here ans say stupid shit like this;

Maybe you should stop deep throating that that big black dildo you named after Jones and let the oxygen return to your head before come on here to post. Just cuz your nut hugging doesn't mean you should try to swallow the imaginary nuts.
    Are the same ones who are still hiding behind their keyboard without a face to put with their screen name. Keep hiding behind that screen name my dude.

10. 07-25-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Feel free to change your screen name to your real name and your AV to your real pic....
    feel free to jump over to the fb group.

Thread Information