Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

lmao, cat doing his best jon jones impression. I like it...although i cant rep your deleted comment....

2. 07-25-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    That does not stop you from hiding behind your screen name on this forum. Put up your real picture and real name for your profile... unless your hiding behind your screen name.
    nah im good, anyone worth mentioning are already a member of the fb group - and have / can see my name - picture, location, date of birth, relationship status, and anything else you might want to creep me to find out. I got nothing to hide.

Oh god...

Are we going to start taking flights to peoples house's for talking shit ala Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Are the same ones who are still hiding behind their keyboard without a face to put with their screen name. Keep hiding behind that screen name my dude.

nah im good, anyone worth mentioning are already a member of the ***Private*** fb group - and have / can see my name - picture, location, date of birth, relationship status, and anything else you might want to creep me to find out. I got nothing to hide.
    So you call someone out for hiding behind a screen name in one post, then you justify hiding behind your screenname in another post.

Got it.

A closed FB group, way to put yourself out there and..... hide your screen name on the forum you constantly post dumb shit on.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 07-25-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    What happens when the mods reach an inmate level of trolling?
    Trolling?

Let me get this straight, you make a joke about a dudes mom. She legitimately IS dead and you get called on it. Do you, A: Say my bad that was a bit of a cocksucker statement or B: Pretend it didn't happen?

I'll go with A as a human being and a man all day long; let alone as a champion and a public figure.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Oh god...

Are we going to start taking flights to peoples house's for talking shit ala Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.
    nah the fb group has made it more of a personal thing. So you dont have guys like return popping the fuck off and going to town on his keyboard like the warrior he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Trolling?

Let me get this straight, you make a joke about a dudes mom. She legitimately IS dead and you get called on it. Do you, A: Say my bad that was a bit of a cocksucker statement or B: Pretend it didn't happen?

I'll go with A as a human being and a man all day long; let alone as a champion and a public figure.
    Are we talking in sports? because in sports nothing is off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.

Are we talking in sports? because in sports nothing is off limits.
    I would say it is just the opposite. People in sports work hard to keep the locker room and personal shit out of the public eye.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    I would say it is just the opposite. People in sports work hard to keep the locker room and personal shit out of the public eye.

"I was more straight-to-the gut sarcasm, slick tone: If a guy was married or had a girlfriend, I would say stuff like, 'Tell your girlfriend to stop cheering for me. Or tell your wife and kids to stop cheering for me.' It cut straight to the chase.

"It's all fair game. I'd talk about their mother, their father. It was all fair game."

^ Keyshawn Johnson.

Thread Information