Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

That's face to face. Not in social media or in the open media.

And Keyshawn IS a cocksucker.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I seen him do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

This being my first post, i would like to say I've enjoyed coming to this site over the years and reading this forum. From guys like rivet, kevo, cat, sakura, and hell even roaddawg. With that out of the way I am a JJ fan. I think this fight is more dangerous for JJ. DC has vicious power and great wrestling. If he can get inside JJ reach he will have a chance walking out the new champ.

I really don't think Jones would be that callous to make fun of someone's dead dad. He might not think things through with social media, but he really doesn't come across as a guy who would kick a puppy. I'm more likely to believe that he was told about DC's pop after the tweets and deleted after. It's still a cocksucker thing to do, even when it's on accident. But it's not merciless, dehumanizing, anti-Christian, rubbing-hands-together-laughing-bwuah-ha-ha-ha-ha-cocksuckery.
    You have to know what you don't know.

hahaha

this guy had a good time in vegas - Kenny Florian 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madman View Post
    This being my first post, i would like to say I've enjoyed coming to this site over the years and reading this forum. From guys like rivet, kevo, cat, sakura, and hell even roaddawg. With that out of the way I am a JJ fan. I think this fight is more dangerous for JJ. DC has vicious power and great wrestling. If he can get inside JJ reach he will have a chance walking out the new champ.
    You misspelled my name. Its not rivet its disposableassassin. I forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So you call someone out for hiding behind a screen name in one post, then you justify hiding behind your screenname in another post.

Got it.

A closed FB group, way to put yourself out there and..... hide your screen name on the forum you constantly post dumb shit on.
    Said closed group has a thread with the link and description for all members of this forum who wish to join.
    It is closed to non members, so by all means join.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    You misspelled my name. Its not rivet its disposableassassin. I forgive you.
    I cant believe he mentioned RD instead of a few of us, but that's alright lol
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    That was set up by an extreme amount of illegal shots to the back of the head if I remember correctly.
    And the quickest stand ups in the history of MMA. They were literally standing them up within 10 seconds. Fighting Vitor in Brazil, getting hit with big shots, you work hard for a takedown and the ref is gonna force you to stand right away. What a fucking prick man (can't remember who it was).

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

10. 07-25-2014, 11:49 PM

Reason
    double posted/added more to the newer post

11. Default

Bonesknows, you're actually a big part of the reason I have no interest in joining a facebook group related to this forum. Its bad enough reading the stupid that falls out of you here. Im really not interested in having to deal with your ignorance and troll-ism in a 2nd place.

Oh and as to your face to face nonsense, grow up kid. You're as bad as he is for your callout.

Thread Information