Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    damn return, i was going for top 3...i will settle with top 5 i guess. Funny that the people who pop off on here ans say stupid shit like this;

Are the same ones who are still hiding behind their keyboard without a face to put with their screen name. Keep hiding behind that screen name my dude.
    Haha hahaha hahaha

If you were half as smart as you think you are you would get the irony of your post. I mean really? I crack a joke on you for but hugging and your response is your not on the FB forum so you must be an internet tough guy. Yes cuz all the straight up g's take this shit to FB where it gets real. I don't do face book and I'm not gonna start for some nuthugger with a hard on for me.

I feel dumber every time I read something you post.

I'm a Jones fan. I don't think he was attacking DC dead dad. But the bottom line is that its a dick move and he took it down probably because it came off as being dick.

What he should do is man up and apologize for how it appeared.

Again I'm a Jones fan bit there is a part of me that hopes DC beats the ever living hell out of him just to push you over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Oh and as to your face to face nonsense, grow up kid. You're as bad as he is for your callout.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Haha hahaha hahaha

If you were half as smart as you think you are you would get the irony of your post. I mean really? I crack a joke on you for but hugging and your response is your not on the FB forum so you must be an internet tough guy. Yes cuz all the straight up g's take this shit to FB where it gets real. I don't do face book and I'm not gonna start for some nuthugger with a hard on for me.

I feel dumber every time I read something you post.
    clearly you guys have missed the point of my comment. With the FB group and knowing people on a more personal level; you avoid stupid comments like yours Retrun. It makes for a more respectful discussion. Instead you would rather hid behind you screen name and type away like the warrior you are. I was not suggesting we take this to facebook, i was not suggesting we should fight or do this face to face.

The forum is a lot better - as many of us have pointed out on the FB goup -when the discussion is just that a discussion and you dont have people saying things like 'remove that black dildo out of your mouth thats named jones.' Since the group has been made things have been rather peaceful around here and there hasnt been much of this bullshit - until you returned. Oh the irony of your screen name continues.

And W.Silva we dont want any cheaters in the group anyway
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 07-26-2014 at 12:06 AM.

SJ - I agree with BonesKnows on the "daddy" comments. We have no reason to believe that he either didn't know at the time or forgot and realized/learned later. I think it's very likely it was a generic taunt or targeting at the fact that DC made a fuss about respect prior to the Cummings fight.

BonesKnows - You're way off on the keyboard warrior comments when you also have an avatar and talk plenty of shit too. There are keyboard warriors, but that wasn't what Cat or others were doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    He reached out to me today after he saw my Facebook status that my girlfriend whom was a few months pregnant, lost the baby last night. He has some of the best character I have seen and is a genuine guy. So please dont let his persona on here fool you and he does troll alot of you as it gets under your skin so easily, but he is a better person than what gets said on here. Sure I dont always agree with what he says and shit gets heated, but I'm proud to say he is my FRIEND.
    Dang, sorry to hear about the baby, Greg. I hope you two are doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post

BonesKnows - You're way off on the keyboard warrior comments when you also have an avatar and talk plenty of shit too. There are keyboard warriors, but that wasn't what Cat or others were doing here.
    refer to my comment above to clarify my position on keyboard warrior and to clear up what i was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So you call someone out for hiding behind a screen name in one post, then you justify hiding behind your screenname in another post.

Got it.

A closed FB group, way to put yourself out there and..... hide your screen name on the forum you constantly post dumb shit on.
    well...Hi I'm Greg and I look just as country on Facebook as my screenname suggests .. wish you'd join us on Facebook Cat, the main crew from here is there, we are still missing a select few, but I'm working on reeling them in and we are currently at 55 members. Only a handful are not MMAnews posters but they are devote MMA fans and 1 is a fighter friend of mine whom worksout at the same gym i do. There IS NO DUMB SHIT or TROLLING in the Group, seriously. I wish you guys doubting it would just check it out. That shit isnt tolerated, I'm 1 of the Admins with Cornute, Kevo, Sakara, Trodden, DisposableAssassin, and a few others. WE DONT TOLERATE BULLSHIT on there.

as for BonesKnows:

He reached out to me today after he saw my Facebook status that my girlfriend whom was a few months pregnant, lost the baby last night. He has some of the best character I have seen and is a genuine guy. So please dont let his persona on here fool you and he does troll alot of you as it gets under your skin so easily, but he is a better person than what gets said on here. Sure I dont always agree with what he says and shit gets heated, but I'm proud to say he is my FRIEND.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    Said closed group has a thread with the link and description for all members of this forum who wish to join.
    It is closed to non members, so by all means join.
    PLEASE JOIN US. ALL of YOU that are active on here, we would love your presence there.. We have discussion and post interesting reads on there as well as here. It's just an alternate community for us and way to see the Faces/Names behind our screennames, we have had ZERO drama and fights since the page has been created. Everyone is respectful and for the most part everything said is intelligent and insightful to the sport and discussions we have.

Our current members list speaks for itself on the presence in the group, join us, if you dont like it you are welcome to leave. You DO NOT have to Friend Request or be allow anybody in the group to see your profile to be a member unless you want to add your friends on here. I know Goremire said he didnt want to broadcast his family and kids pictures, thats totally fine, nobody has to see your profile or be on your friends list to be in the group. I only have my closest friends from this site added to my friends list, but I'm sure I'm missing a few of you and would not mind you being on my friends list, however you wont enjoy my current statuses or my mood as I have dealing with the loss of a child right now...

Hope this clears some stuff up and the rest of you Active Members that post and browse the forums will join us:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/330408237114340/
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    Said closed group has a thread with the link and description for all members of this forum who wish to join.
    It is closed to non members, so by all means join.
    I am aware of that. And the FB group has been more than welcoming and encouraging to others to join.

Point was, unless someone has their real name and picture as their screen name on here they cannot claim others are hiding behind a screen name.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Being anonymous helped me share a great deal of the trouble I went through and it saved my life. Many of you reached out privately and even signed with your real names. I was attracted to the Facebook idea myself because I do consider many of you good friends of mine. Even though we have never truly met in person. I owe alot of you very much. Your words helped me through the darkest time in my life. I enjoy getting to know you guys on a more personal level. It is not for everyone though and I understand anyone not wanting to join up. This site is still my go to spot for news and discussion like I said it is nice for me to see some of you and staying in touch. Enough sap.

War DC!!!

8. Default

And Cat talking shit? Oh lawd.

CaptainBoogerBalls Guest

Cheesy ass shit goin on here folks....also fez book is for teenage girls and dem funky lookin Jersey Shore people. Makes me cringe that grown men sports fans wanna do that shit. This is supposed to be a place that people go to read about mma. Nothin more.

Thread Information