Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I cant believe he mentioned RD instead of a few of us, but that's alright lol
    Lol yea i was just pointing out a few guys that ive seen on here over the years. I rarely agreed with what RD ever said. I just enjoyed reading the conversations that he was involved in. It helped make my days at work seem bearable.

Fuck it, never mind.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 07-26-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    What in the world is going on here at MMANews?

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    And Cat talking shit? Oh lawd.
    Talk about some dsl's one time and start a year long grudge.

Say that asking a guy whose dad was murdered on thanksgiving when he was a little kid, "who's your daddy?" Is a cocksucker move and the sky is falling.

That makes sense.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBoogerBalls View Post
    Cheesy ass shit goin on here folks....also fez book is for teenage girls and dem funky lookin Jersey Shore people. Makes me cringe that grown men sports fans wanna do that shit. This is supposed to be a place that people go to read about mma. Nothin more.
    You clearly dont know shit about this forrum. 60% of discussions here have nothing to do with MMa which is why we are the best.

The facebook group is awesome and I implore all "regular posters" to join it. There is no trolling there, just peaceful discussions. As of late, I have enjoyed the FB group much more than this forrum, mainly due to bitchass spambots and rehashed arguments.

SJ, DC took the "daddy" comment in stride, maybe you should also.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Lol you guys should stop picking on that poor kid. He's already gone crazy with his nazi episode, now he's calling ppl out on here. The butthurt is real

Captainboogerballs wants us to grow up.......
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    You clearly dont know shit about this forrum. 60% of discussions here have nothing to do with MMa which is why we are the best.

The facebook group is awesome and I implore all "regular posters" to join it. There is no trolling there, just peaceful discussions. As of late, I have enjoyed the FB group much more than this forrum, mainly due to bitchass spambots and rehashed arguments.

SJ, DC took the "daddy" comment in stride, maybe you should also.
    I have. That doesn't mean it wasn't a dick move.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Lol you guys should stop picking on that poor kid. He's already gone crazy with his nazi episode, now he's calling ppl out on here. The butthurt is real
    you rarely get new material eh...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBoogerBalls View Post
    This is supposed to be a place that people go to read about mma. Nothin more.
    There's more intelligent MMA discussion on the Facebook group than here currently with all the fighting and dumbass nonsense, so eat a dick bitch.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

10. Default

Yeah grasping at straws SJ. Bring up whatever you want but there's a reason numerous posters have backed down some from the site. Not saying I haven't been a douche before but it gets old. So I've calmed down. And when you calm down you see the same things over and over.

Back to the Facebook page for now. War on boys. Let's burn Jones at the stake!

Thread Information