Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 283

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I can't watch the fights tonight.....cable and internet is down. Booooooooo
    Go to someone's porch and act like the rain man! 10 minutes till Wapner!

  2. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I dont share my shit with the world, I shared it WITH THE PEOPLE IN PERSON IN MY LIFE and Facebook is hw I keep in touch with close friends and family as alot of them dont live near me anymore, and he happened to see it on there. It meant something to me because he didnt have to, he could of kept scrolling and went on about his day. There is more MMA discussion and logic in tha ebook group than the fucking petty ass arguments and fanboy vs hater bullshit that goes on here in the past couple days, in the week the group has been active. So dont knock on us just because we decided to actually make a way to stay in touch if something should so ever happen to this website and we actually get to see the people we are talking to and have conversations and discussions about the Sport and others on there. It's whatever, no hard feelings that you are too good for us on Facebook, but some of us actually do consider each other friends on here as long as we been around. I personally thought you and I were better than that

    If you mutherfuckers want to keep it about MMA lets fucking keep it about MMA and stop the stupid ass fighting over nonsense. Until then, several of you diva-ass fucking drama queens need to take your own advice and stop escalating shit or making a mountain out of a mole hill just to stir the pot.
    I'm gonna chalk most of this rank up tobthe tragedy you just went through. If you go back and read I clearly state that FB isn't my thing. I just don't for it. Some people do. That's your thing and I said cool. To each his own. I didn't bring FB in to this. Bone's did. And in fact tried to taut it as superior to the forums. My point is simple. Act like a but hugger get treated like one. I don't post as much on because of stupid people like bones.

    Now. Closer to the subject at hand I am a Jon Jones fan. As a fighter I think he has potential to be one of if not the greatest of all time. His personality though holds him back. When you get fan boys acting like everything he does is right and can't admit his faults it annoys me and in my opinion and experience hurts the fighters image on boards such as this. So yes. I called Bone's out for being a fan boy. I did it in what to me was a funny way. He tried to twist it and you took the bait.

    Now main subject at hand. I think this is the more dangerous fight for Jones. DC has shown he can get it done against bigger guys. Sorry to burst peoples bubble but all reach advantage people talk about Jones having can apply to Gus. I think as a Jackson fighter that Jones would have faired much better in a rematch. I do want to find out and see Jones vs Gus 2. The rematch aspect intrigues me but I have been waiting to see Jones vs DC for awhile now.

    I don't think DC knee is an issue or he wouldn't take the fight. To me this is a real test for Jones. Its not just a guy who has the same size its a guy who has proven himself against HW fighters bigger than Jones. A guy people thought had potential to challenge for the title at a higher weight class. This should be a damn good fight.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Its going to be a good fight regardless of which man will be in there with Jones

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    I'm gonna chalk most of this rank up tobthe tragedy you just went through. If you go back and read I clearly state that FB isn't my thing. I just don't for it. Some people do. That's your thing and I said cool. To each his own. I didn't bring FB in to this. Bone's did. And in fact tried to taut it as superior to the forums. My point is simple. Act like a but hugger get treated like one. I don't post as much on because of stupid people like bones.

    Now. Closer to the subject at hand I am a Jon Jones fan. As a fighter I think he has potential to be one of if not the greatest of all time. His personality though holds him back. When you get fan boys acting like everything he does is right and can't admit his faults it annoys me and in my opinion and experience hurts the fighters image on boards such as this. So yes. I called Bone's out for being a fan boy. I did it in what to me was a funny way. He tried to twist it and you took the bait.

    Now main subject at hand. I think this is the more dangerous fight for Jones. DC has shown he can get it done against bigger guys. Sorry to burst peoples bubble but all reach advantage people talk about Jones having can apply to Gus. I think as a Jackson fighter that Jones would have faired much better in a rematch. I do want to find out and see Jones vs Gus 2. The rematch aspect intrigues me but I have been waiting to see Jones vs DC for awhile now.

    I don't think DC knee is an issue or he wouldn't take the fight. To me this is a real test for Jones. Its not just a guy who has the same size its a guy who has proven himself against HW fighters bigger than Jones. A guy people thought had potential to challenge for the title at a higher weight class. This should be a damn good fight.
    well then, let us go back to business as usual. I agree with everything you just said and I am sorry for taking your comment out of context and the wrong way.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    So dildo jokes are still funny according to return...what are we in high school still...?

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    So dildo jokes are still funny according to return...what are we in high school still...?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5106378.html

    Come on tell me picture 8 isnt at least a little bit funny!
    My Favorite Fighters

    1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5106378.html

    Come on tell me picture 8 isnt at least a little bit funny!
    That link is the best thing I have seen all week, a friend of mine has serious yellow fever and he will love this lol.

    "With great power comes great responsibility."

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    So dildo jokes are still funny according to return...what are we in high school still...?
    does getting high school girls qualify you to laugh at it?

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5106378.html

    Come on tell me picture 8 isnt at least a little bit funny!
    I used to say, what the hell is wrong with German people, but now the Japanese have taken that crown.

    What I don't understand is how they censor their porn to get rid of genital shots, and yet they will give little girls little candy dicks to suck on.

    Something about that seems VERY wrong to me. maybe I'm just too American, but I like my fish cooked

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post


    hahaha

    this guy had a good time in vegas - Kenny Florian 2 weeks ago.
    If this was Johnny Manziel he'd be persecuted.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •