Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Video: Jon Jones suffers deep cut above eye, requires stitches ahead of Daniel Cormier fight at UFC 178
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/31/59...er-ufc-178-mma

Guess he banged his head trying to duck DC/Goose. Gotta get lower Jon.

No specific Jones hate, just couldnt help myself.

Hacked. Jon Jones would NEVER do that /sarcasm off

Personally I feel if you talk shit to anybody, whether it's a celebrity or athlete whatever, you are fair game for what they send back your way in answer.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post

Personally I feel if you talk shit to anybody, whether it's a celebrity or athlete whatever, you are fair game for what they send back your way in answer.
    I agree, but I think if you do, you should man up and back your words. Not deny them or lie about being hacked.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

absolutely! no reason not to own up to what you said. If you were worried about how it affects your image, I guess you shouldnt of said it to begin with.

Did Jon Jones deny this happened or something? or are we talking past transgressions?
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 08-01-2014 at 02:11 AM.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    absolutely! no reason not to own up to what you said. If you were worried about how it affects your image, I guess you shouldnt of said it to begin with.

Did Jon Jones deny this happened or something? or are we talking past transgressions?

Im talking past transgressions, not at all trying to claim Jones is deflecting these comments. I have not yet seen Jones acknowledge or be questioned about them.

And before someone feels it necessary to point it out, I am well aware Jones has claimed deleting posts is his running joke / trolling haters.

DC to Bones: Might As Well Put A Bullseye On That Cut
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/31/59...ye-on-that-cut
    Bad move, according to Daniel Cormier, who says (via Instagram) "Bones" should have kept that little secret to himself because he now plans on targeting that injury when the two collide at UFC 178 on Sept., 27, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    DC to Bones: Might As Well Put A Bullseye On That Cut
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/31/59...ye-on-that-cut
    oooooookay DC, whatever you say.

From 'Dane's' wife in response to Jones comments:

lizzybarajas35 @jonnybones talk all the shit you want. It's nice you have to put down a strong mother, wife, graduate student, and hard worker you narcissistic, chauvinistic pig. DC is gonna murder you. FYI. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like Dane's wife would put up a better fight against Jones than Sonnen did.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Sounds like Dane's wife would put up a better fight against Jones than Sonnen did.
    I blame the estrogen.

Thread Information