Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    At what point was Jones being a 'chauvinistic pig' ??

Not to call the kettle black but she gives Jones flack for his comments, yet she AND her husband are both guilty of putting down Jones who is a strong father, husband, hard worker, and UFC Champion of the world.

I guess she missed that day in Woman's Rights 101.
    Jones was calling into question her worth as a women based on her looks... If you dont understand where she was going with that your Women's Rights 101 profession should be embarrassed.

Also, responding to someones personal attack is much different than an unprovoked verbal attack on another.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Jones was calling into question her worth as a women based on her looks... If you dont understand where she was going with that your Women's Rights 101 profession should be embarrassed.
    yea he called her ugly, so fucking what? Did he says she is worth nothing but the sex she gives her husband? That she isnt a hard worker, a mother, or w.e else she was bitching about? No, he didnt.

Like i said - pot calling the kettle black.

And back on topic to ppl that ACTUALLY matter;

yea he called her ugly, so fucking what? Did he says she is worth nothing but the sex she gives her husband? That she isnt a hard worker, a mother, or w.e else she was bitching about? No, he didnt.

Like i said - pot calling the kettle black.
    Now I am starting to think you have never even taken a women's rights class.....

Also worth noting, pot calling the kettle black is an incorrect idiom to use in this instance. Dane's wife literally could not be a chauvinistic pig.

Jones disrespected a female who did nothing to deserve it. Protect your knight in shining armor all you want but he is in the wrong.

Now I am starting to think you have never even taken a women's rights class.....
    of course i havent. I never suggested i had either.

Jones disrespected a female who did nothing to deserve it. Protect your knight in shining armor all you want but he is in the wrong.
    No, i just dont feel bad for the wives of internet trolls who feel the wrath of their husbands internet trolling. Cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

No, i just dont feel bad for the wives of internet trolls who feel the wrath of their husbands internet trolling. Cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
    So Jones wife is fair game?

Cuz we all know Jones been trolling with his deleted videos and posts.

So Jones wife is fair game?
    Of course she is. Id imagine he has herd things a million times worse about his wife, daughters, mother, father, brothers, etc than any of these trolls have had said to them. It is what it is. Dont be so uptight.

Since you keep editing you posts and adding to them after the fact - i will address this now.

Also worth noting, pot calling the kettle black is an incorrect idiom to use in this instance. Dane's wife literally could not be a chauvinistic pig.
    I thought we had already discussed the fact that Jones did nothing Chauvinistic. One could argue buddies wife bragging about how great she is could be rather narcissistic though - which she called Jones. Thus, pot calling the kettle black.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 08-01-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Of course she is. Id imagine he has herd things a million times worse about his wife, daughters, mother, father, brothers, etc than any of these trolls have had said to them. It is what it is. Dont be so uptight.
    I respectfully disagree.

Trolls should not be saying shit about Jones wife or family.

... And Jones should be above verbally attacking and humiliating an innocent female who did nothing to wrong him.

I respectfully disagree.

Trolls should not be saying shit about Jones wife or family.
    if that was the case - they wouldnt be trolls.

... And Jones should be above verbally attacking and humiliating an innocent female who did nothing to wrong him.
    How did he verbally attack her? By saying 'Lol thats your girl?' I wouldnt say thats verbally attacking her. Humiliating? Yes, but she can thank her husband for that one.

How did he verbally attack her? By saying 'Lol thats your girl?' I wouldnt say thats verbally attacking her. Humiliating? Yes, but she can thank her husband for that one.
    You just proved my point.

Jon Jones is an amazing fighter (And probably he will be the greatest ever in few years), an extremely gifted athlete, someone that is so damn talented and also is lucky enough to have first class trainers.
    His amazing talent and his hard work has made him the fighter that he is today.

Unfortunately, as a person, he is still a little kid.
    At 26 (or 27?) years old you are not a teenager anymore. You are expected to be an adult and to act like one.
    And every true adult knows very well when he must react to an ofense, and when he should simply ignore it.

Jon Jones still gets angry at random insults made by random people in Twitter and backfires with very childish insults of his own.

I am not going to discuss if the "lol that's your girl?" comment was an attack or a humiliation or whatever you want to call it.
    The important thing here is that it is one of those comments that you can expect from immature brats, but definitely not from a grown man who happens to be a MMA world champion and a role model for many people.

Just as he proves everytime he fights that he is a fucking machine as martial artist, he proves as well how childish he is everytime he talks.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information