Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

Jon Jones is an amazing fighter (And probably he will be the greatest ever in few years), an extremely gifted athlete, someone that is so damn talented and also is lucky enough to have first class trainers.
    His amazing talent and his hard work has made him the fighter that he is today.

Unfortunately, as a person, he is still a little kid.
    At 26 (or 27?) years old you are not a teenager anymore. You are expected to be an adult and to act like one.
    And every true adult knows very well when he must react to an ofense, and when he should simply ignore it.

Jon Jones still gets angry at random insults made by random people in Twitter and backfires with very childish insults of his own.

I am not going to discuss if the "lol that's your girl?" comment was an attack or a humiliation or whatever you want to call it.
    The important thing here is that it is one of those comments that you can expect from immature brats, but definitely not from a grown man who happens to be a MMA world champion and a role model for many people.

Just as he proves everytime he fights that he is a fucking machine as martial artist, he proves as well how childish he is everytime he talks.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Oh hey look, Cat and BK are arguing about Bones Jones. Thats new...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Oh hey look, Cat and BK are arguing about Bones Jones. Thats new...
    Ya, ya... I just find it hard to ignore the unconditional and stead fast admiration given to Jones by some of his fans. Jones was clearly disrespectful, clearly humiliated an innocent female and yet Jones nut huggers attempt to spin it to make her look like the bad guy for reacting to Jones insults.

Yes, her husband is a troll. Yes, if you pick a fight on Twitter you should be accountable for your actions - but she was not the one trolling Jones... No, I dont think a 'role-model', athlete and 'good christian' should be degrading an innocent female online.

Also, the lack of knowledge on women's struggles for equality and the basic understanding of male chauvinism - yet the willingness to call down this lady amazes me.

I miss GSP more and more everyday.

"Spirituality is what makes a man do the right thing when no one is looking" - Jon Jones
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-01-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: add in jon jones quote
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Ya, ya... I just find it hard to ignore the unconditional and stead fast admiration given to Jones by some of his fans. Jones was clearly disrespectful, clearly humiliated an innocent female and yet Jones nut huggers attempt to spin it to make her look like the bad guy for reacting to Jones insults.

Yes, her husband is a troll. Yes, if you pick a fight on Twitter you should be accountable for your actions - but she was not the one trolling Jones... No, I dont think a 'role-model', athlete and 'good christian' should be degrading an innocent female online.

Also, the lack of knowledge on women's struggles for equality and the basic understanding of male chauvinism - yet the willingness to call down this lady amazes me.
    Oh I'm not arguing against your point. But arguing with BK about anything Bones related is like arguing with a tree. You can make all the logical arguments you want but that tree is still gonna stand there waving it's little bitch ass leaves at you and lettin squirrels shit on it like it won the argument.

Every time Jon Jones gets cut, he will remember Alexander Gustafsson
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/1/595...gustafsson-mma
    @jonnybones, really sorry for the deep cut I gave you in our last fight. At least you will have a memory from me every time someone opens it up for you. To not make your other eye jealous for not having a cut, I promise to leave a memory on that one as well next time we fight. Now, take care.

7. Default

Another argument? Jesus this shit is beyond old now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Another argument? Jesus this shit is beyond old now.
    Provide some input Sak..

Do you think Jones was in the wrong making those comments about someone's wife or do you think anything goes?

What pasha k said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Provide some input Sak..

Do you think Jones was in the wrong making those comments about someone's wife or do you think anything goes?
    I love how uptight you are.

Thread Information