Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 282

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

  1. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,457

    Default

    Oh hey look, Cat and BK are arguing about Bones Jones. Thats new...
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  2. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  3. #233
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Oh hey look, Cat and BK are arguing about Bones Jones. Thats new...
    Ya, ya... I just find it hard to ignore the unconditional and stead fast admiration given to Jones by some of his fans. Jones was clearly disrespectful, clearly humiliated an innocent female and yet Jones nut huggers attempt to spin it to make her look like the bad guy for reacting to Jones insults.

    Yes, her husband is a troll. Yes, if you pick a fight on Twitter you should be accountable for your actions - but she was not the one trolling Jones... No, I dont think a 'role-model', athlete and 'good christian' should be degrading an innocent female online.

    Also, the lack of knowledge on women's struggles for equality and the basic understanding of male chauvinism - yet the willingness to call down this lady amazes me.








    I miss GSP more and more everyday.



    "Spirituality is what makes a man do the right thing when no one is looking" - Jon Jones
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-01-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: add in jon jones quote
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Ya, ya... I just find it hard to ignore the unconditional and stead fast admiration given to Jones by some of his fans. Jones was clearly disrespectful, clearly humiliated an innocent female and yet Jones nut huggers attempt to spin it to make her look like the bad guy for reacting to Jones insults.

    Yes, her husband is a troll. Yes, if you pick a fight on Twitter you should be accountable for your actions - but she was not the one trolling Jones... No, I dont think a 'role-model', athlete and 'good christian' should be degrading an innocent female online.

    Also, the lack of knowledge on women's struggles for equality and the basic understanding of male chauvinism - yet the willingness to call down this lady amazes me.
    Oh I'm not arguing against your point. But arguing with BK about anything Bones related is like arguing with a tree. You can make all the logical arguments you want but that tree is still gonna stand there waving it's little bitch ass leaves at you and lettin squirrels shit on it like it won the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  5. #235
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,570

    Default

    Every time Jon Jones gets cut, he will remember Alexander Gustafsson
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/1/595...gustafsson-mma
    @jonnybones, really sorry for the deep cut I gave you in our last fight. At least you will have a memory from me every time someone opens it up for you. To not make your other eye jealous for not having a cut, I promise to leave a memory on that one as well next time we fight. Now, take care.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  6. Default

    Another argument? Jesus this shit is beyond old now.

  7. #237
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Another argument? Jesus this shit is beyond old now.
    Provide some input Sak..

    Do you think Jones was in the wrong making those comments about someone's wife or do you think anything goes?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,558

    Default

    What pasha k said.

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Provide some input Sak..

    Do you think Jones was in the wrong making those comments about someone's wife or do you think anything goes?
    I love how uptight you are.



    9X WORLD CHAMPION

    Got a lot of soul searching to do. Sorry to everyone I've let down




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •