Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Gustafsson Injured, Jones vs. Cormier At UFC 178

sam my dude, make a fb account that is just your screen name for the purpose of the page. throw up a display picture or something and join the group. You dont have to have your ACTUAL Fb account linked to the page.

Miz for instance only has his screen name. No biggie, your mma knowledge would be greatly appreciated both here on the Forum as well as on the FB page.

If you're interested in the FB page send Hillbilly a DM and he will hook you up with a link.

Quote Originally Posted by sam126 View Post
    I'm not registered for facebook (I have a lot of Filipino relatives and they post 80 facebook posts a day so I want no part of that action).

I do have an account (sam12six), I just can't log in because a confirm link was never sent to me. What's frustrating is that I've had this occur at several forums (I'm a forum junkie) and it's never been a big deal for them to send the link to me. If it wasn't a (seemingly) simple fix, I'd just resign myself to the fact that there are some forums where I'll never be able to participate. This is the only forum where this has happened where I've had to go days (much less years) without someone fixing things.
    I just messaged the owner of the site about the issue you are having. hopefully you hear something soon but I told him the screenname that couldnt get the confirmation email is "sam12six" like you stated. I will say this, the site is under NEW MANAGEMENT and trying to get all the kinks worked out. It's coming along slowly but surely

glad to see you sticking around! it's nice to have ya. We like intelligent MMA people!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Seriously, why do you even read what he writes? Its like Roaddawg, but with less entertainment value.
    this is coming from the guy who rep'd one of my posts earlier in the day lol. Haters are your biggest supporters, right?

sam126 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    sam my dude, make a fb account that is just your screen name for the purpose of the page. throw up a display picture or something and join the group. You dont have to have your ACTUAL Fb account linked to the page.

Miz for instance only has his screen name. No biggie, your mma knowledge would be greatly appreciated both here on the Forum as well as on the FB page.

If you're interested in the FB page send Hillbilly a DM and he will hook you up with a link.
    I appreciate the invites from everyone, but I long ago vowed not to ever have a facebook account (or twitter). I just find it a little funny that there's a problem with signing up to a forum and most of the advice on that forum is sign up to something else.

I know there's a problem and I know from my experiences dealing with the same problem signing up to other forums that there's a quick and effective fix. I guess I'll just whine occasionally until either someone hooks me up with that fix or disallows guest posting in which case I'll just go back to being a complete nonparticipant who yells his opinions at the monitor...

I appreciate the invites from everyone, but I long ago vowed not to ever have a facebook account (or twitter). I just find it a little funny that there's a problem with signing up to a forum and most of the advice on that forum is sign up to something else.

I know there's a problem and I know from my experiences dealing with the same problem signing up to other forums that there's a quick and effective fix. I guess I'll just whine occasionally until either someone hooks me up with that fix or disallows guest posting in which case I'll just go back to being a complete nonparticipant who yells his opinions at the monitor...
    No the advice is NOT to sign up to something else, but said something else happens to have the OWNER of this website on it and direct way to contact him. They invited you to join us on there as you would actually be more than just a "guest" No hard feelings that you declined, many people have chosen not to, but we are over 60 active members strong currently, wish more would join us.

Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page is all I can tell you to do right now and bare with them, they WILL get you registered tho! please do this at your earliest convenience, the powers that be are aware of the situation. Like I said, this site is under new management and ownership.. It's not the same neglected website that it was in the past.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

sam126 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I just messaged the owner of the site about the issue you are having. hopefully you hear something soon but I told him the screenname that couldnt get the confirmation email is "sam12six"
    I appreciate that. In honor of your selfless deed, I'm changing the ringer on my phone to dueling banjos for an entire week.

I appreciate that. In honor of your selfless deed, I'm changing the ringer on my phone to dueling banjos for an entire week.
    your account is fixed. Sign in thank SimpleJack not me

Dueling Banjos is good but I'd be more honored with some Nuge "Stranglehold"

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    your account is fixed. Sign in thank SimpleJack not me

Dueling Banjos is good but I'd be more honored with some Nuge "Stranglehold"
    Hallelujah!!

I'll honor Simplejack by using Goin' Down as my ringtone next week!

Quote Originally Posted by sam12six View Post
    Hallelujah!!

I'll honor Simplejack by using Goin' Down as my ringtone next week!
    welcome aboard!

Thread Information