Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz signs new 3 fight deal with the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    The Super Bowl is in February though.
    i know, rumors are already going around that Nick and AS have signed an agreement to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    i know, rumors are already going around that Nick and AS have signed an agreement to fight.
    Ohh ok, I hadn't heard that all I heard was 'early 2015'

Ohh ok, I hadn't heard that all I heard was 'early 2015'
    Silva's camp is already selling the shit out of this. Soaroes and Jorge Guimaraes are calling it the biggest fight they could make. Saying Silvas return will be huge add nick to it and its a superfight and that Diaz is the guy Silva wants at the Superbowl card.

Fans ran with it today once the Nick deal happened because he's already turned down condit and lombard this year...what else would there be at WW unless they give him Rory, or dare i say it, Johnny hendricks. Diaz has said from day one he wants big fights...his tune has sorta changed now hes talking about title runs so who knows.

Oh I hope he does not get a title shot given to him right away. He is 0-2 recently, well relatively recently anyway hahah. I like the Lombard fight the most but how about Marquardt?
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    Oh I hope he does not get a title shot given to him right away. He is 0-2 recently, well relatively recently anyway hahah. I like the Lombard fight the most but how about Marquardt?
    For real. Him saying he would only come back for a big fight or title shot, Dana saying multiple times he's not going to get an immediate title shot, and then have them give him an immediate title shot? It would also make the UFC, Dana, and Lorenzo look like a bunch of pussies.

Nate is a great idea. Woodley, Lombard, and I STILL want to see him in a rematch with lawler. Maybe he gets loser of brown lawler. That would be fucking awesome.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Wait, so is Mike Kogan not representing Nick and only Nate?

He's 3-6 in his last nine ufc fights. He shouldn't be sniffing anything other than a seven thru ten ranked fighter. Substance over style. I'm fine with the Silva fight since they're 0-4 lately, just please don't call it a Super Fight. Its entertaining, not super. Nick's lost nearly every meaningful fight he's had. I love to hate the Diaz brothers so I always watch their fights if that makes sense. Their perfect heels. That alone shouldn't put Nick only one or two wins from a title shot. IMHO, Silva would pummel Nick.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    He's 3-6 in his last nine ufc fights. He shouldn't be sniffing anything other than a seven thru ten ranked fighter. Substance over style. I'm fine with the Silva fight since they're 0-4 lately, just please don't call it a Super Fight. Its entertaining, not super. Nick's lost nearly every meaningful fight he's had. I love to hate the Diaz brothers so I always watch their fights if that makes sense. Their perfect heels. That alone shouldn't put Nick only one or two wins from a title shot. IMHO, Silva would pummel Nick.
    Fights that happened 7-8 years ago shouldn't amount to shit in the title picture now.

Fights that happened 7-8 years ago shouldn't amount to shit in the title picture now.
    Then he's 0-2 and everything still applies! It's a simple observation that against ufc talent he hasn't fared well. He left losing and came back losing. My thought is just that he needs to earn it and not jump over more deserving fighters.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information