Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz signs new 3 fight deal with the UFC

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    Then he's 0-2 and everything still applies! It's a simple observation that against ufc talent he hasn't fared well. He left losing and came back losing. My thought is just that he needs to earn it and not jump over more deserving fighters.
    He beat BJ, that wasn't all that long ago haha but I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    He beat BJ, that wasn't all that long ago haha but I see your point.
    he beat up feather weight, big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Diaz says Anderson lacks punching prowess? Can someone explain that to me cos I'm sure I must be misunderstanding what he is saying.

Nonetheless it's good to hear Nick is back, I would like to see him fight Lawler again or Anderson. I enjoyed his Strikeforce run a lot and have more interest in seeing him in exciting match-ups than making a (failed) title run and/or getting wrestlefucked.

Hopefully this helps facilitate Nate's return too.
    I didn't see anyone respond so I will. Nick is saying he is the more pure boxer and that Silva is more of a Kickboxer. That Silva is prone to moving in and out instead of cutting angles and controlling the octagon. He said that Weidman beat Silva with better Boxing. And as a result Silva is now focused on fixing that hole in his game.

Nicely done Bacchus.

However, Anderson has better shoulder roll and head movement than anyone Diaz has beaten aside from maybe noons.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thanks for the technical breakdown Bacchus, you articulated Nick's thoughts better than he can.

the battle of taunts, make it happen.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Nicely done Bacchus.

However, Anderson has better shoulder roll and head movement than anyone Diaz has beaten aside from maybe noons.
    Thank you.

I think Nick's ability to zero in with the Stockton slap would be greatly challenged by Silva. That said more rounds favors Nick standing in a fight Between them. I also feel Silva has way more power. My Heart says Nick for the win but my brain thinks my hearts a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Thanks for the technical breakdown Bacchus, you articulated Nick's thoughts better than he can.
    You're welcome. Nick has never been great at interviews even after winning. Its one of the things that holds him back from the spotlight "err you know um he should have moved but he didn't and i win" isn't as cute or selling as "can't and all my riddum"

I would enjoy seeing Nick fight any of the top guys at WW. I can't even pick who first.

I think Hendricks would really beat him up, but that's just me. And I can't understand how anyone thinks Nick could ever beat Anderson at any point of either of their careers, but hey, that's just me, too. I would watch him try though.

I seriously don't get the hype behind Nick. I mean, sure he had a good run outside of the UFC but he's still only 1-2 since returning. But he's worth the "Anderson Silva Money" why? Because he sells seats? Man, if I knew being a total prick all the time could get you that far in life I wouldn't be nearly as pleasant as I am... Muthafucka wut!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information