Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz signs new 3 fight deal with the UFC

Hope he comes back with some wins. I would love to see him piss off fighters that piss off others - Hendricks/Silva. Ideally, for me, I'd love to see him beat AS and get a title shot at Hendricks. Whoa, yea, ok, it's not the fairest deal to other fighters and such, but just two fights I'd love to see happen as long as they're "at each other's throats". Yeah, I don't mind the entertainment as long as the fighting is legit, kimosabe!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    This really doesn't excite me. Is there something wrong with me?
    haha, I never was that excited bout either Diaz, but for some reason I am now. Just want to see smackdown between fighters I like to watch fight but despise - Diaz, AS, Hendricks. And then see Lawler tromp all of em. So in reality, hopefully the Diaz vs AS fight will actually happen cause the other's won;t...

All hatred aside, Anderson Silva at 80% puts the worst beating on Nick that a Diaz has ever seen in the UFC. The kind of beating that has Rogan and Goldberg jerking each off, while screaming "ANDERSON SILVA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". If Hendricks were to fight him, he'd win easily, assuming he uses some of that gay wrestling shit, and doesn't try to stand with Diaz. I won't argue though that Hendricks doesn't alway utilize the most intelligent strategy.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

I've seen alot of people saying how improved Lawler is and that he would win the rematch...I really think Nick will handle him if they fight again. Hopefully we see that one before too long. And yeah, Anderson tools pretty much every WW at 80%...but he's coming off a very serious injury and is basically 40...so alot of question marks. Either way you gotta admire the balls. Who else would Anderson even fight...Cung or Bisping winner? Screw that.

Nick's kicking game was coming along a little bit back when he was training with Schilling for the Condit fight...hopefully he's continued training with him.
    Last edited by dbader08; 07-25-2014 at 11:37 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

whens the last time Diaz 'handled' anyone that wasnt a FW fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Paul Daley

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Paul Daley
    and in that fight he was dropped twice, correct?

Well, you know, when your fighting the likes of Condit/GSP...it's not exactly easy, in case you haven't noticed...

and yeah, as Miz mentioned, it was the fight right before that one...lol

There was only 1 legit knockdown in the Daley fight and Diaz recovered very quicly and fucked Daley up right after he got up. I mean, Diaz was taunting Daley seconds after being knocked down, waving him on while on his ass. So he wasn't hurt too seriously.
    Last edited by dbader08; 07-26-2014 at 12:31 AM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

and in that fight he was dropped twice, correct?
    Paul Daley is a hard hitting fighter. A good fighter. Either way he lost by tko. If we nix that one then before that it was evangelista. Either way his last definitive win, if you are discounting bj, is Paul Daley. That was a good fight. Would love to see that rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Well, you know, when your fighting the likes of Condit/GSP...it's not exactly easy, in case you haven't noticed...
    So it would be 'easy' to handle Lawler...is what you are saying...really?

and yeah, as Miz mentioned, it was the fight right before that one...lol
    exciting yes, handled not so sure when you are dropped 2 times in a one round fight.

There was only 1 legit knockdown in the Daley fight and Diaz recovered very quicly and fucked Daley up right after he got up. I mean, Diaz was taunting Daley seconds after being knocked down, waving him on while on his ass. So he wasn't hurt too seriously.
    there was two. Doesnt matter how quick he recovered, or if he taunted him or w.e, he was dropped twice in a one round fight. So then we go back to the Cyborg fight as miz pointed out again - a fight that took place back in january of 2011. 3 years ago, possibly 4 if he doesnt fight this year... I still dont see how handling someone 4 years ago - somehow means you will 'handle' top contenders now.

Thread Information