Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFC on FOX 12 Weigh In Results: Brown misses weight

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Third time in a row that Kingsbury is fighting a largely unknown but dangerous opponent. Did the guy shit in Joe Silva's coffee?
    Dangerous? Starbucks guy? Nahhhh

Cummins did co-headline a PPV which had the UFC's biggest (allegedly) star on it, which would make him somewhat known, if only for the thrashing he got from DC.

But yea, after fighting Bonnar/Teixeira/Manuawa now he gets Cummins (who isn't as experienced as any of those 3). Could be a cut if Kingsbury loses this, as it'd make it 4 in a row.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Dangerous? Starbucks guy? Nahhhh

Cummins did co-headline a PPV which had the UFC's biggest (allegedly) star on it, which would make him somewhat known, if only for the thrashing he got from DC.

But yea, after fighting Bonnar/Teixeira/Manuawa now he gets Cummins (who isn't as experienced as any of those 3). Could be a cut if Kingsbury loses this, as it'd make it 4 in a row.
    It's that latter bit that I'm thinking of. Cummins should have the grappling to grind a decision against a guy like Kingsbury. Certainly not a threat of power knockout like Tex or Manuawa but definitely a risk to his contract given that Cummins is 0-1, unknown to fans aside from one weird short-notice fight that ended quickly, and still a high level athlete.

That one chick looks like she'll test positive for heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    That one chick looks like she'll test positive for heroin.
    and every guy around her tests negative for a boner

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    This is really too bad. A clearly fan-friendly card with many true professionals on it and then one of the main-event ears bobos it up.

Positive- it's a card with Anthony Johnson where someone other than him misses weight.

On a side note, anyone have a stat on how often the over fighter wins/loses? That would interest me in knowing.
    http://www.cagepotato.com/cagepotato...e-leaderboard/

Found this in a google search, looks like more often than not the guy who misses weight loses.

Thread Information