Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 236

Thread: Official UFC on Fox 12 Discussion

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,769

    Default

    I am going to need Herb to ref Jones next fight.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Herb AND John best in the biz? Herb Dean is nowhere close to even sniffing the same league as John McCarthy is in. Big John is peerless when it comes to MMA reffing point period.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Yikes, Means is finding one helluva groove right now.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,432

    Default

    I guess Means is going to put it in cruise control for the rest of the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Herb AND John best in the biz? Herb Dean is nowhere close to even sniffing the same league as John McCarthy is in. Big John is peerless when it comes to MMA reffing point period.
    I grant you that Big John is the best in the biz, I am just saying I would like to see him ref Jones (Jon Jones) next fight if he can pay attention to the fingers like he is here.


    Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I guess Means is going to put it in cruise control for the rest of the fight.
    I was just about to fucking type "cruise control time" for Means and then paused since the first round was kinda close lol.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    I grant you that Big John is the best in the biz, I am just saying I would like to see him ref Jones (Jon Jones) next fight if he can pay attention to the fingers like he is here.
    LOL, I wasn't referring to your post but rather Joe and Goldy gobbling Herb on the commentary....

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,432

    Default

    I think the first could be a toss up, but the second and third Means jab and jived his way to a win. But we've seen crazier decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  9. Default

    ^ good point but big John is dam good and still made some big mistakes but corrects them rightaway if he can

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,432

    Default

    I don't even think Big John is THAT great of a ref, but he's for sure the best in a bad bunch of overall inconsistency and mediocrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •