Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Official UFC on Fox 12 Discussion

^Your exactly right Scallas Brown just needs to be a little bit more light on his feet. He was just out of range with alot of his right hands. He's just a tad to slow entering the pocket. He had to be careful tho or else he would have eaten even more nasty kicks to the bread basket. Maybe a little bit more feinting and some more activity with the left hand to keep the opponent guessing, too.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Im officially scared of Rumble. I think he has the tools at this weight class to take Jones. He has the speed, power, length, and wrestle ability.

I wouldn't argue a title shot next. I think if they put Rumble vs. Tex he gets his head knocked into the 12th row too. Tex is just to slow.

I didn't read the whole thread but was I the only person put off by all of the jawing and smiling back and forth in the Josh Thompson and Bobby Green fight? There was more socializing than fighting going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I agree with Peezy.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread but was I the only person put off by all of the jawing and smiling back and forth in the Josh Thompson and Bobby Green fight? There was more socializing than fighting going on.
    i think Green was the one doing most of the jawing. I think he has alot of skill and ability to be pretty good in a year or two. Be nice if he cuts that out though. Don't think he needs it. And I like a little bit of jawing and showboating but I thought it was a bit much.

I lost interest in that match, too much jab and jiving for me. Not enough aggression.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

^Agreed.

And then Thomson was smiling and hi fiving Bobby Green right away after the decision was read.

Not much of an all-out effort from somebody who was fighting in his homestate, and for somebody who's in his mid 30's and trying to fight to stay near the top while he still can.

Man, fighting is crazy. Who would think that that Josh Thomson could tko a Nate Diaz if they just watched that fight and none of Thomson's others...Thomson, like Nate, can be pretty hot and cold..
    Last edited by dbader08; 07-28-2014 at 10:57 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I didn't mind the bro hugging and goofy looks and shit, but it was the bro hugging and goofy looks and shit that comprised most of the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information