Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC on Fox 12 Discussion

Johnson vs texeira and if he wins, give him a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Someone forgot to change the difficulty to hard.
    LOL

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

SO He is ranked #5 does he pass Rashad being that now Rumble was the win over the common opponent.

Wow, that was an ass whooping. Who's next in the path of the Rumble train? Now that he's beat 2 top 10's. And LHW's kinda tied up until next year with DC next, and then Gus. Maybe he fights the Bones/DC loser. Or against Glover or Rashad. He's on an 8-fight win streak now so I guess it'll take him 9 or 10 wins to get a shot.

Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Mad-Men. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! Ha ha! It just tastes so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

I have really enjoyed watching Rumble mature as a fighter and get all his misadventures behind him. I was a serious Anthony Johnson doubter after all the weight issues and earlier issues as a career, but I am proud to still be a fan as he is truly something else to watch his ascension thru the ranks of LHW.

Rumble vs Teixiera like it should of been instead of Lil Nog
    but

Rumble vs Bones will be a fun firework filled striking clinic. I'm excited for the potential matchups for AJ
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

7. Default

I don't want either to lose Lawler or Brown but Brown has had such a run that it would suck for him to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Wow, that was an ass whooping. Who's next in the path of the Rumble train? Now that he's beat 2 top 10's. And LHW's kinda tied up until next year with DC next, and then Gus. Maybe he fights the Bones/DC loser. Or against Glover or Rashad. He's on an 8-fight win streak now so I guess it'll take him 9 or 10 wins to get a shot.
    I'd say Glover vs Davis, Rumble vs Rashad. OVP will be in contention after he more than likely beats Bader.

Rumble needs to stay in shape in case Gus can't come back fast enough. Or DC's knee gives out on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information