Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For UFC comeback, Dan Hardy would like to send Diego Sanchez into retirement

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Why the flying fuck does Diego think he will get that fight? He's saying if he beats Porier he'd be next? Diego is talking about Conor being delusional yet he thinks he is going to be able to go to featherweight and immediately get top 5 status. What a fucking idiot.

Meh, we all know Sanchez wont get a shot at Connor, especially if Connor beats Porier. Diego is trying desperately to stay relevant in a sport that is quickly passing him by.

I do understand is animosity towards Connor though after the comments he made.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Why the flying fuck does Diego think he will get that fight? He's saying if he beats Porier he'd be next? Diego is talking about Conor being delusional yet he thinks he is going to be able to go to featherweight and immediately get top 5 status. What a fucking idiot.
    To be fair this is the UFC. We've seen a MW coming off a loss get a hot at the LHW belt. This doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

Terrible match for Diego if it does happen though.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    To be fair this is the UFC. We've seen a MW coming off a loss get a hot at the LHW belt. This doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

Terrible match for Diego if it does happen though.
    Diego isn't even ranked at lightweight which is a clearly weaker division than featherweight.

Diego isn't even ranked at lightweight which is a clearly weaker division than featherweight.
    And Conor isn't the champ. Whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    And Conor isn't the champ. Whats your point?
    That he thinks that Conor's reward for beating the # 6 fighter would be fighting an unranked lightweight.

Diego isn't the problem, the judges are. Dan's lucky to be in the UFC, Mr. f/n 4 losses in a row. Boss's buddy, that's a problem in the UFC.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Meh, we all know Sanchez wont get a shot at Connor, especially if Connor beats Porier. Diego is trying desperately to stay relevant in a sport that is quickly passing him by.

I do understand is animosity towards Connor though after the comments he made.
    They've done crazier things. Though I'm a big believer that too much of a weight cut leaves guys more vulnerable to KOs (some have argued that the brain doesn't fully heal from dehydration that quickly); and I see Diego getting knocked out proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    Diego isn't the problem, the judges are. Dan's lucky to be in the UFC, Mr. f/n 4 losses in a row. Boss's buddy, that's a problem in the UFC.
    I honestly didn't know he was still in the UFC until I saw this thread.

That he thinks that Conor's reward for beating the # 6 fighter would be fighting an unranked lightweight.
    I've seen worse. By the UFC. In the past year.

Why would the UFC not do this for Diego if he really wanted it?

Thread Information